Dune's Day!

CGJKU

Welcome to a rare club! :thumb: I've only seen one in person and it was a two door, a few others on the forums.

Can you post a pic, I'd love to see this top on a dune.

I think the hard top would look fantastic if it was khaki, also. My wife wasn't sure she was going to like the color of the soft top and when she saw it she said it looked great. Come to think about it, when she first saw the Jeep she didn't like the color Dune at all. It wasn't long before she said it was starting to grow on her. MY daughter said it looked like a block of Velveta Cheese. My son, who is in the army, loves the color.

20130730_131912copy.jpg
20130730_131942copy.jpg

Last edited:

StrizzyChris

MY daughter said it looked like a block of Velveta Cheese.

:cheesy: It does hit a large spectrum of colors thoughout the day and lighting changes depending on how clean it is. My girlfriend LOVES the dune since I have done a few mods on it, but was not a big fan originally. My family all said they loved the color, but then again we all love anything thats Jeep...so long as its not pink!

is that a khaki top? :thinking: It looks like a black top. It must just be the lighting/shadow its in?

CGJKU

I just added a back view to the previous post and the khaki shows up better. I think the problem with the picture you saw was the shadows made it look darker. Look at the black on the fenders and spare tire and compare it to the top. I don't think the top is a true representation of the color khaki. It seems to have a little olive drab color in it.

Last edited:

CGJKU

ah yes, it definitely is lighter next to the tire. And thanks for your service! :drinks:

Thank you for saying that. It is something I never heard when I was in the military. I am so proud of how people have rallied behind our men and women in the military. Extremely proud of my son, who is a combat medic in the army. Here's to you. :drinks:
:usa:

StrizzyChris

Lovin the dunes! I will admit I am tremendously biased...but it is my favorite color JK, especially when dirty, with a close tie for second being between Sahara Tan and Dark Charcoal Pearl!

David1tontj

Here is my dune colored jeep 😁 ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1396018542.634493.jpg

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Traded my 12 Crush Sahara JKU for a 14 Rubi JKU...I liked the crush more, but still love my dune...here it is as it stands today....

145F201A-4CCE-4392-9808-826B1DD8F67E_zpssd1q57eq.jpg

AEF1F16C-F63F-48C7-AF55-89C4ACF94008_zpsb8omlxa5.jpg

BD1E0F59-06D2-4EF1-A283-95C0211CECD9_zpsfzcwzfoo.jpg

DA06EC8B-4F6D-4006-9A54-2D5394819C74_zpsbik3y6q1.jpg

C59EBBEB-E6AD-49C1-90C1-E445AC9A3E9B_zpscpkxntxb.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom