Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

sfrubicon

When people drive in the left lane at the same speed as people in the right lane. Like everyone on the front range

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I guess there is more.

- bob-ojk2012
-combatvet
-combatvetwife
-hitting dead bodies on the trail
-phillipaz
- when I run out of beer
-people who don't speak English and live in America

Skid_Kid

1. ASSHATS!

2. People that cannot drive and decide that even though they are in the left lane of the freeway, they must exit in 50ft!

3. Not doing what you say your going to do!

4. There is a metric ass ton more to list.............

Skid_Kid

As stated above, this is America we don't use metric or Monopoly money like other countries.

'Merica!

Well I didn't want to say 1.1 tons. DUH! :cheesy:\

The British ton is the long ton, which is 2240 pounds, and the U.S. ton is the short ton which is 2000 pounds.

Both tons are actually defined in the same way. 1 ton is equal to 20 hundredweight. It is just the definition of the hundredweight that differs between countries. In the U.S. there are 100 pounds in the hundredweight, and in Britain there are 112 pounds in the hundredweight. This causes the actual weight of the ton to differ between countries.

To distinguish between the two tons, the smaller U.S. ton is called short, while the larger British ton is called long.

There is also an third type of ton called the metric ton, equal to 1000 kilograms, or approximately 2204 pounds. The metric ton is officially called tonne. The SI standard calls it tonne, but the U.S. Government recommends calling it metric ton.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Well I didn't want to say 1.1 tons. DUH! :cheesy:\

The British ton is the long ton, which is 2240 pounds, and the U.S. ton is the short ton which is 2000 pounds.

Both tons are actually defined in the same way. 1 ton is equal to 20 hundredweight. It is just the definition of the hundredweight that differs between countries. In the U.S. there are 100 pounds in the hundredweight, and in Britain there are 112 pounds in the hundredweight. This causes the actual weight of the ton to differ between countries.

To distinguish between the two tons, the smaller U.S. ton is called short, while the larger British ton is called long.

There is also an third type of ton called the metric ton, equal to 1000 kilograms, or approximately 2204 pounds. The metric ton is officially called tonne. The SI standard calls it tonne, but the U.S. Government recommends calling it metric ton.

Www.wikipedia.com

Atch

When people try to tell you what you need to do to your Jeep when they have no idea what they're talking about.

David1tontj

When the DVR doesn't record the OT of a game.

When stupid dish network cuts the last 2 minutes off of every freaking show we record and apparently you can't adjust for it like direct tv!!!

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

JAGS

Hooked
Lol why does it bother you that there's no sticker? I love being here but never felt I needed a sticker to fit in or be accepted lol. Is this a forum or a gang?

It's not a gang or mcpuck would make you get a tattoo. Not that there is anything wrong with a tattoo. ;)

E-man

When other drivers think it's funny to drive so close behind my Jeep that I can't see either their headlights or their roof. Infuriates me!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

David1tontj

Ok, how about a list...

1. When people lead others astray with false information

2. When stupid autocorrect screws up your insult and you don't notice.

3.when brankz gets out of his cage and posts in random photos.

4. When people say they can go wheeling or something, then like the night before they bail out... If you said you're gonna go, you better freaking go!! I packed up all my crap already, and now I have to wheel solo!

5. Going on a trail that doesn't require 4wheel drive.... Unless it's Baja status... I do love to drift

6. Washboard roads.. 'Nuff said

7. When your dirt bike goggles fog up in the winter

8. When someone doesn't think your jeep is awesome... Do you realize how many hours I've spent working on that!!??

9. When posts get too long... O wait...

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
People who never answer their phone and have a voicemail box that has not been setup

The guy who goes through the drive thru and orders enough food for a small country.

People who not only don't speak English but that have zero interest in learning and look at me like I should learn their language.

Top Bottom