TEASER VIDEO : HEART & SOUL - A Moab Jeep Vacation

Amrth

Pretty addictive teaser :D Looking forward for the whole video, guessing a 40~ min would make it on the final cut!

JJP

ok teaser about 3+.. So full feature.... My guess Mr. Eddie is about 22 minutes. hope im the closest, cause those shot glasses would be awesome no doubt!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

BaddestCross

I can't imagine spending a week in Moab with the creators of our beloved Jeeps and not coming away with at least an hour and a half of final video. Too many stories to tell. 😎

Regardless of the length, I'm looking forward to seeing it!

Sent from my SM-N915P using WAYALIFE mobile app

RMC2

Caught the Bug
Been in the middle of a move from GA to MO, so I have missed a lot lately. Then I was checking out your youtube channel and saw the teaser. Looked like a good time.

32:42 and hopefully a lot longer.

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
how did i miss this thread! so excited! im guessing its going to be in several videos and the first being 38:26.:thumb:

John82601

Great teaser! It would be awesome to get to spend a week with such fellas. I'm guessing 2 parts, first will be 30:00, part two will be 27 and change.

JONZCJ7

I am personally hoping for three part, those ones have always been the best,

lets say 32:16, 34:48 and 31:54

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This is deff worthy of being a 2 or 3 part series!!! For the first video tho I'm going with 19:28

CONGRATULATIONS!!
While you didn't get the exact time, you did guess this would be a 2 or 3 part series and the time you went with for the first one was pretty damn close. Needless to say, you are the WINNER of WAYALIFE shot glasses! Of course, being that you already have a pair, you're more than welcome to give them away to another member :yup:

Top Bottom