Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
Thanks [emoji16]

What’s the plan?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Dynatrac xd60/60
DTD
long arms
PSC big bore box with hydro assist
Planning on atlas 4 speed t-case (need to look in to this one a bit more.
Beadlocks

And all the other little goodies that go with it.

black pearl

Hooked
Sounds exciting!
I’m silly with excitement!

Good plan...and more fishing of course...
Thank you 🤙
Make it easier to get to more secluded fishing spots [emoji12]

Awesome!! When does the build start?

Hoping to start ordering in a couple months, but the build will start a little later. As I’m running the Mojave road in march. So not sure I’ll have time before that.

black pearl

Hooked
That looks like a great adventure, 138 miles of epic scenery! Now you have the right cameras to make a great video of it. Very cool

Oh I can’t wait! That area is so fascinating with its history.
And I’m going to try and get another GoPro before then. I’ve been looking at some air maps of the area and there is a few areas that I can get some drone footage in also. But most of it will have to be from land, as there is a lot of no fly zones.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Oh I can’t wait! That area is so fascinating with its history.
And I’m going to try and get another GoPro before then. I’ve been looking at some air maps of the area and there is a few areas that I can get some drone footage in also. But most of it will have to be from land, as there is a lot of no fly zones.

If you decide to run multiple GoPros simultaneously, get the remote. It will start and stop them both, that way you can locate them anywhere on the Jeep and record from the Cab.

black pearl

Hooked
The other side of that equation is all the hard drive space all that 4K video takes up. I have 2 2TB external hard drives to store all the videos on. Make sure they are a higher speed drive.

When I got the drone that records in 4K I started looking into those. We have a 1TB right now, but I think that one is just going to be the wife’s photos.

I’m not to computer savvy and found I’m horrible at editing videos. [emoji23] I need to find something a hamster can operate.

wjtstudios

Hooked
When I got the drone that records in 4K I started looking into those. We have a 1TB right now, but I think that one is just going to be the wife’s photos.

I’m not to computer savvy and found I’m horrible at editing videos. [emoji23] I need to find something a hamster can operate.

Surprisingly the GoPro studio app for your computer isn’t that hard to use and can make decent videos.

But, from there the sky’s the limit with video editing programs.

Top Bottom