JL-EXPERIENCE : REUNION - PART 1 | Overlanding Across the Mojave Desert

TrailHunter

Hooked
You’re crazy... poor quality my ass... Great video! You always keep it Real... Looks like an awesome trip so far.... can’t wait to see the rest. [emoji1417]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great video! Looking forward to part 2!

Thank you. We're so glad you enjoyed the video in spite of its shortcomings.

Look's like a great time. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you. We appreciate it.

You’re crazy... poor quality my ass... Great video! You always keep it Real... Looks like an awesome trip so far.... can’t wait to see the rest. [emoji1417]

LOL! You're too kind and we appreciate it. There were tons of shots that the film guys got to get that we would have loved to have gotten too but weren't able to. I'm sure their video will be 10x better than ours but we're glad that you can still appreciate ours. :blush:

Thank you. We're so glad you enjoyed the video in spite of its shortcomings.

Thank you. We appreciate it.

LOL! You're too kind and we appreciate it. There were tons of shots that the film guys got to get that we would have loved to have gotten too but weren't able to. I'm sure their video will be 10x better than ours but we're glad that you can still appreciate ours. :blush:

$250,000 camera, full film crew, you could get Michael fucking Bay and it still wouldn’t live up to what we all love about the WAYALIFE videos. I don’t care who gets what shots, WAYALIFE videos are more than just some footage recorded on a camera and thrown in an editing blender. It’s organic, it tells us YOUR story and it lets us come along for the ride. That is what makes WAYALIFE so unique and why we all love it.

Brute

Hooked
Excellent video as usual...I can relate going into a store for road trip provisions and heading straight to the booze section first...

An excellent example why you should always carry a spare...

And slamming that wheel into the tire...ballsy, especially when it's late and your tired...slightly off target and I can see that bouncing back and having a bad ending to a good day...

TrailHunter

Hooked
$250,000 camera, full film crew, you could get Michael fucking Bay and it still wouldn’t live up to what we all love about the WAYALIFE videos. I don’t care who gets what shots, WAYALIFE videos are more than just some footage recorded on a camera and thrown in an editing blender. It’s organic, it tells us YOUR story and it lets us come along for the ride. That is what makes WAYALIFE so unique and why we all love it.

^^^^ Exactly! Your videos brought us here and we enjoy every minute. You could film it on a stop motion polaroid, from the back seat and we’d still be glued to the screen. (I have no clue what a stop motion polaroid is... I just made that up) [emoji51]

Brute

Hooked

Maybe not Michael Fucking Bay, but what about Jessica Fucking Alba?...

el_chupo_

Its not often a 30 minute youtube video is too short...

Love the style, and more of a friends hanging out vs the full production value you get with some other videos. This was great.

Ill miss some of the shots you get on some of the other trips getting all up in the technical side, but I think the overall experience of this will be awesome with the videos they have to go with it. No need to apologize at all for the content or quality.

Bear_JT

Hooked
That was a great video Cindy and Eddie! I really felt like I was there from checking out the rigs in the parking lot, driving down the trail, and hanging out late at night working with friends. The music was perfect as well and really set the mood. Thank you guys for all the great coverage of SEMA and now JLX.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
I can all but guarantee the “official” vid will be another wheeling video. Yes, it will be top notch. But sharing your knowledge of the places you went and the history is often what make the wheeling that much more enjoyable. Thanks for sharing the start of the trip and look forward to the next one.

I can all but guarantee the “official” vid will be another wheeling video. Yes, it will be top notch. But sharing your knowledge of the places you went and the history is often what make the wheeling that much more enjoyable. Thanks for sharing the start of the trip and look forward to the next one.

Couldn’t have said it better. Plus as great as I’m sure the “official” video may be, it won’t feature Cindy or Tesa.

longarmwj

Finally got to watch it! The guy that slammed the headlock straight through the tire was absolute beast mode.

Awesome video as usual!!! Can’t wait to see part 2!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom