Calling ATL members!

RubiJay

Hello everyone,

I've currently got my '16 Rubi home in Atlanta, and am looking for some members to hit the trails with! I see Jeeps all over this place, but there doesn't seem to be a relevant thread in this section.

Any members in the ATL area that would be willing to meet up and hit some trails?

Cheers :standing wave:

WJCO

Meme King
Hello everyone,

I've currently got my '16 Rubi home in Atlanta, and am looking for some members to hit the trails with! I see Jeeps all over this place, but there doesn't seem to be a relevant thread in this section.

Any members in the ATL area that would be willing to meet up and hit some trails?

Cheers :standing wave:

I’m always open to hitting the trail. I live near the Falcons training complex

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

You guys can just use this thread to start an event here. It's easy and the first poster can add the time/date/place in the the very first post so that everyone knows the details.

longarmwj

We need an Atlanta Suds N' Grub like what Eddie has out West. Hmm.....maybe I should get to planning :brows:

longarmwj

I wasn’t until I read what was on there page![emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

North GA Jeepers has been dead for years. There were some good people in that group, but the core members were a bunch of elitists. You'll find Wayalife to be a much better organization then any of the "clubs" you find online or on Facebook.

RubiJay

We need an Atlanta Suds N' Grub like what Eddie has out West. Hmm.....maybe I should get to planning :brows:

If you do, count me in! If not a full-blown Suds N' Grub, a nice casual trail run would be nice as well and possibly a little easier to set up

Top Bottom