NEW VIDEO : HEART & SOUL - A Moab Vacation with the Engineers from Jeep [Part-2]

Jsouder53

Hooked
What a great video! I love watching the videos you guys create time and time again! I can’t wait to go to Moab this coming summer, will be our first time [emoji106] Merry Christmas to you and Cindy [emoji319]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

RanchoRubi

Caught the Bug
Another awesome film guys! As was said previously, it’s the blend of the footage, narration, and interviews that make the wayalife films unique.
Well done[emoji122]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Pour moi Moab, c'est le saint Graal !
Vos vidéos sont géniales, et ces deux en particulier, un CJ, un YJ, TJ, JK avec plus ou moins de préparations, des pilotes plus ou moins durs , plus qu'un plaisir à regarder, c'est un plaisir pour apprendre, l'esprit Jeep avec l'entre aide et l'humour, je vous suis sur le net avec toujours le même plaisir, non avec de plus en plus de plaisir ..... ( j'espére que le traducteur google sera fiable )
En ce 25 Décembre 2017, je vous souhaite à toutes et tous un joyeux Noel

For me, Moab, it's the Holy Grail!
Your videos are great, and these two in particular, a CJ, a YJ, TJ, JK with more or less preparations, more or less hard drivers, more than a pleasure to watch, it's a pleasure to learn, the spirit Jeep with between help and humor, I'm on the net with always the same pleasure, not with more and more pleasure ..... ( I hope that the google translator will be reliable )
On this 25th of December 2017, I wish you all a merry Christmas

LOL!! Surprisingly, I think it translated pretty well. Thank you :cool:

Any chance you can give more details on Jims cj7?

For the most part, it's pretty much stock but running a MPI, locked up front and rear, OME springs and I believe 33" tires.

So cool to see all the generations of Jeeps wheeling Moab! Makes me want to head that way!

Honestly, I think that was one of the best parts of the trip - that there were so many different kinds of Jeeps and not just JK's. :yup:

Merry Christmas! Great job! Always nice how a story is told with each of your videos.

Thank you, it always makes us happy to hear when people enjoy the story as well as the wheeling.

Seeing videos like this make me want to start upgrading the stock Sahara I just got. I'll need to start making a list and doing them slowly ;) .. thanks for the video was awesome!

LOL!! Sounds like you've caught the bug. But, as you have seen, even a stock Jeep can have a lot of fun :yup:

Another world-class video production, that's as entertaining as ever. The wayalife you depict in your videos was a motivator in acquiring our own Jeep sooner--rather than later. And, just this past Thursday, we had dinner with Dave Thompson. Great guy. Was a hoot to see Dave, and Wicked Jeeps SEMI, have a presence in you film. Thanks again :)!

One of the gifts to my wife today, was a new TV and sound system for the master bedroom. Got it set up. Played this for her as the inaugural airing.

LOL!! Awesome. We hope the quality of the video still looked okay even on a big screen :cool:
Way cool that you got to meet Dave. Great guy for sure and a hell of a driver.

Awesome video! Merry Christmas to you and Cindy also!

Glad you got a chance to watch it and enjoyed it. Merry Christmas :cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This was a great Christmas present! Thanks again for another great series!

Glad to hear you enjoyed it :cool:

Just continue evolving as you are. Your specific 'mix' of video, music selection, editing, storylines, and narration, are a unique formula that draws so many to you, to the wayalife. The interviews were a key 'extra' ingredient that just helped sell this that much more effectively.

I can watch videos of jeeps driving over stuff anywhere. If you didn't have the passion for wheeling that you and Cindy both do, these vids wouldn't be half as engaging.

Cheers,

JT...

We are truly humbled and flattered that you would say as much. For us, it's the people we wheel with that makes wheeling so much fun. Without them, all you have are Jeeps driving over stuff.

So, was it just me, or did it strike anyone else humorous that Superwinch had no winch?

It’s a rental jeep.

What OverlanderJK said, it was a Barlow rental Jeep but it is still funny none the less. :crazyeyes:

What a great video! I love watching the videos you guys create time and time again! I can’t wait to go to Moab this coming summer, will be our first time [emoji106] Merry Christmas to you and Cindy [emoji319]

Awesome - I'm sure you'll have a great time out there :yup:

Another awesome film guys! As was said previously, it’s the blend of the footage, narration, and interviews that make the wayalife films unique.
Well done[emoji122]

Thanks Et! We're so looking forward to seeing you and Michelle soon. :cool:

Samuelh3

Caught the Bug
Love love love the musicality (technical term for making the scenes match the music according to my daughter). The flows, the build ups, the slow downs, time glitching (another technical term from my cinematography major child). There are so many small details to the editing that make these videos stand out above all the others. It’s a natural skill that is felt not taught. It’s almost like watching someone perform music live, you can really appreciate the art form. Looking forward to more videos this year.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

IMG_6906.jpg IMG_6908.jpg

Finally sitting down to marathon the Heart & Soul series with a couple of my favorites.

Cheers and Merry Christmas to everyone.

Excellent way to cap an excellent weekend.

Sat and watched the series with my wife. A few things...she says Cindy is a badass (totally agree) and cliffhanger is gnarly. But one thing is for certain, the story, the music, the interviews with all the engineers, the way it's shot...among the best ever and hands down our favorite of the WAL videos.
Thanks for sharing! See you in a couple weeks.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Love love love the musicality (technical term for making the scenes match the music according to my daughter). The flows, the build ups, the slow downs, time glitching (another technical term from my cinematography major child). There are so many small details to the editing that make these videos stand out above all the others. It’s a natural skill that is felt not taught. It’s almost like watching someone perform music live, you can really appreciate the art form. Looking forward to more videos this year.

We are truly flattered to hear this. :blush:

Finally sitting down to marathon the Heart & Soul series with a couple of my favorites.

Cheers and Merry Christmas to everyone.

Excellent way to cap an excellent weekend.

Sat and watched the series with my wife. A few things...she says Cindy is a badass (totally agree) and cliffhanger is gnarly. But one thing is for certain, the story, the music, the interviews with all the engineers, the way it's shot...among the best ever and hands down our favorite of the WAL videos.
Thanks for sharing! See you in a couple weeks.

Well, we really do appreciate it and we're so glad that your wife enjoyed the video too. Definitely looking forward to seeing you soon. :cool:

Ddays

Hooked
Can't wait to watch this - I'm waiting for it to slow down some so I can watch on on our TV and enjoy this on a big screen!

Stomper Herb 74

Love the video! Great series. Loved the old mixed with new Jeeps tackled the trails and the scenery was epic. :rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

naysjp

Interviews are a part of storytelling! I like to hear the inteviews on how the guy purchased his first Jeep at 15 yo (I believe). Anyone can just splice together footage but there needs to be the storytelling, the narrative of why this trip is so special/important. Videos like make you go from having a Jeep "because it's nice to have a convertible" to actually planning some of these trips and visiting these hard to reach places.

Top Bottom