Wayalife All Time Funniest or Most Sarcastic Posts

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
It's going to be pretty hard to gather from a picture. But basically I think what he's wanting to know is if the laboratory measurements of coefficients of friction of soft rubber compounds were made by towing specimens on horizontal tracks and by allowing them to slide down inclined tracks. The specimens are usually prepared by attaching the rubber to a metal backing and molding it against glass surfaces having different degrees of roughness. The coefficients increase markedly with speed, ranging from about 1 at 10- ' cm/sec to more than 4 at 5 cm/sec. The occurrence of vibrations prevented observations at higher speeds. Static friction is greater than dynamic friction for speeds appreciably less than 10- 3 cm/sec and less than dynamic friction for greater speeds. The coefficients decrease slightly with increasingpressures and are independent of the size of the specimen. Except atvery low speeds the smoother surfaces yield the higher coefficients. Materials such as talc or bloom on the sliding surfaces cause large decreases in the coefficients. Attention is called to the dependence of the coefficients of friction on the speed, which is shown in several previous investigations on rubber and other materials.

As far as carbon ratios in the rubber, it is the major constituent in the rubber compound used for the tread on the truck tires. A general compound formulation of the tire tread includes NR and BR as polymer base and carbon black as the reinforcing filler, and curative components. In this paper the effects of dual filler system (carbon black and precipitated silica) on the dynamic properties of tire treat has been studied. The results show by increasing of precipitated silica, significant improvement was observed in fatigue resistance, rolling resistance and heat buildup of the tire. Tensile strength and modulus and wet grip of tire tread decrease with increasing of silica in rubber compound formulation.

And in regards to load transfer algorithms, since cornering characteristics of a ground vehicle depend on lateral forces acting on tires, accurate tire models for calculating tire forces are required in vehicle dynamics controls. Over the past few decades, a great deal of research has been dedicated to the development of tire models [20], as a result of various tire models, such as Magic Formular, the Dugoff model and the Brush model, which have been proposed and applied to estimator and controller design. In this work, a linear tire model is used in estimator design for design simplicity. As shown below, the relation between lateral tire force and tire slip angle is almost a straight line when the tire slip angle is small, and can be expressed as follows:

Fyi = −Citan (αi)

So I think that is the data his friend will need. Again, hard to show in a picture.

https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/48898-Tires-for-sale-165-ea-in-Burley-idaho

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
[quote name="MrMeanor" post=959668]Sold my 2012 JKU but still have the hardtop, 2 bikini tops, and storage accessories. Hardtop is black with tinted windows. It's in very good condition but has a few small scratches near the back window, which could easily be repaired. Everything else is in excellent condition. Only asking $500 for the hardtop, $50 for each bikini top, $100 for the HOSS full storage system. I also have several random small misc accessories that I'd be willing to throw in for free. Local pick up only. Residential location in Little Elm, TX off HWY 380. Need to sell quick. Moving Nov 1st. <br />
<br />
Sent from my HTC 10 using WAYALIFE mobile app[/QUOTE]<br />
<br />
[quote name="notnalc68" post=959669]Welcome to Wayalife. Stop by the, “Give us a wave,” section, and tell everyone who you are.<br />
<br />
<br />
Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app[/QUOTE]<br />
<br />
I'd prefer you not stop by and give a wave being that you are here just to unload your shit. Get fucked!

WJCO

Meme King
Oracle.....did bring out this Jeep JK Wrangler to the 2017 SEMA show and to show, among other things, the most hideous and bastardized version of a unibrow grill I've seen in a while. It also had ...... TeraFlex Falcon shocks that clearly have been handed out like candy this year.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Sharkey, again...

Sorry, been busy. Let me see if I have this straight (presented as a limerick for your reading enjoyment).

You underinsured your house because you are cheap;
Then you used Gofundme to scam a new Jeep.
You claim you made donations to charity;
But won't provide clarity,
The bullshit with you is deep!

EAT A BOWL OF DONKEY DICKS!

https://wayalife.com/showthread.php...rk-Gofundme-Funded-Jeep-JK-Wrangler-Unlimited

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom