EVO Plush Rides help

TennJK

Just ordered the evo plush rides and was wondering what to expect in installing them or anything I will need to do also for them to work. Swapping coil out from a rough country 2.5 inch bb. Also have on order disconnects to put on soon too. Thanks guys

Just ordered the evo plush rides and was wondering what to expect in installing them or anything I will need to do also for them to work. Swapping coil out from a rough country 2.5 inch bb. Also have on order disconnects to put on soon too. Thanks guys

Its pretty straight forward. Loosen your control arms at both end to allow it to droop. When your finished, dont retorque the arms until you have the jeep back on the ground.

Edit: did u get the enforcer kit? Or just coils...3" or 4"?

TennJK

Do you have adjustable control arms? Track bar brackets? Drag link flip? Driveshafts?

No, no, no, no. That hurt to say lol. It's primarily a daily driver so I'm not terribly worried about the driveshaft for awhile. What all do you think is necessary? Running on a bit of a budget so I would like to keep the cost to a minimum.

TennJK

Its pretty straight forward. Loosen your control arms at both end to allow it to droop. When your finished, dont retorque the arms until you have the jeep back on the ground.

I didn't go with the kit. I went ahead and ordered the 3" front and rear pairs of coils

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

You need to loosen the track bar not the control arms. Control arms won't limit axle droop.

No, no, no, no. That hurt to say lol. It's primarily a daily driver so I'm not terribly worried about the driveshaft for awhile. What all do you think is necessary? Running on a bit of a budget so I would like to keep the cost to a minimum.

Everything I listed you'll need.

TennJK

Umm. All of the above. You cant run one without the other. Should have done your research

Well I guess I have some shopping to do. What do you recommend for making sure it runs well? I'm glad I asked this question now before they actually came in.

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
Just get the evo enforcer. It has everything you need. Just read back and realized i sounded like a huge DBag. I want to apologize for that.

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
Honestly, if you plan to stick with 35s like your profile says your running, my current setup would be perfect for you.

Evo Leveling kit
Shock extensions or new shocks
1" bumpstops front and rear
Brakeline extension brackets or steel braided lines.

If you plan on going larger then 35s spend your money once and get the Evo Enforcer with Drag Link flip kit w/ Rancho 9000s

You need to loosen the track bar not the control arms. Control arms won't limit axle droop.
Good catch. I mis-spoke. I meant to word that for installing new LCAs, which i guess he doesnt have.

Edit: loosening the arms will help eliminate the bushing bind you get from the factory arms none the less

Last edited:

TennJK

Alright I am realizing that I jumped on the purchase too early. I am going to have to start over and go again. I will probably end up going with that leveling kit you mentioned. Thank you guys for straightening me out and honestly probably saving me a lot of time and more money. Hopefully I can go with one of those kits when I get everything together better.

Alright I am realizing that I jumped on the purchase too early. I am going to have to start over and go again. I will probably end up going with that leveling kit you mentioned. Thank you guys for straightening me out and honestly probably saving me a lot of time and more money. Hopefully I can go with one of those kits when I get everything together better.
Gregmort is right. If you want to leave yourself room to grow, go with the enforcer kit. And do the whole kit, pair w a good shock and drive shaft. If 35 tires are your end game, then do the evo level kit.

TennJK

Just an update.

I went ahead and am ordering the full enforcer kit. The people from EVO were awesome and incredibly helpful. Looking forward to getting it installed. Glad you guys could steer me straight. Will post pics when done

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
Just an update.

I went ahead and am ordering the full enforcer kit. The people from EVO were awesome and incredibly helpful. Looking forward to getting it installed. Glad you guys could steer me straight. Will post pics when done

Convrats man! Your gonna love the enforcer! What shocks did you get?

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
Thanks man! To save a few bucks I am going to keep the procomp es9000's that I have on for now. What shocks would you recommend for moving to in the future?

If you have the money, get kings 2.5s. If you dont have the money for kings like most, get rancho 9000s

Top Bottom