Show off your tattoos

desertrunner

Stings a little under the arm there, huh.
Yeah it's not fun, lots of shading in there that I would say was worse than my ribs.
I'm getting my first one later this Summer - not looking forward to the inner arm part. How bad is it really?
If you don't have any it's hard to try to compare it to something. But the inner arm sucks. It sucks while it's getting done it sucks while it's healing.
It's pretty bad. Not gonna lie.
I think the most painful on the sleeve was the arm ditch or elbow pit but at least that area is smaller
:( LOL, I figured that part was gonna suck.
Try not to take too many breaks. If you can handle it just power through. If you stop to take a break as soon as they start again it hurts worse. I did that too many times on my ribs

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Slimebones

Yeah it's not fun, lots of shading in there that I would say was worse than my ribs.If you don't have any it's hard to try to compare it to something. But the inner arm sucks. It sucks while it's getting done it sucks while it's healing.I think the most painful on the sleeve was the arm ditch or elbow pit but at least that area is smaller Try not to take too many breaks. If you can handle it just power through. If you stop to take a break as soon as they start again it hurts worse. I did that too many times on my ribs

Yeah, I think the elbow might be the worst I have experienced. That is some tough skin they have to dig into to get that ink imbedded. Yikes!:eek: And it is real close to the bone. NO PAIN, NO GAIN!!!! Skab city, HA.

Last edited:

desertrunner

Yeah, I think the elbow might be the worst I have experienced. That is some tough skin they have to dig into to get that ink imbedded. Yikes!:eek: And it is real close to the bone. NO PAIN, NO GAIN!!!! Skab city, HA.
Yeah the dot shading on my elbow was a pretty miserable experience. Just stabbing bone over and over

WJCO

Meme King
Funny, I have my entire elbow done and thought it was the least painful spot of all I've had done. But the underarm....Ouch! He was about 4 inches from my armpit and it felt like the needle was right in the middle of my armpit. Fucking sucked.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

Attachments

• F43A3C81-CAD2-454D-AE76-23ED256F1045.jpeg
    F43A3C81-CAD2-454D-AE76-23ED256F1045.jpeg
    200.5 KB · Views: 123
  • FC3BE5EB-EC6B-4929-90B1-769033E274A1.jpeg
    FC3BE5EB-EC6B-4929-90B1-769033E274A1.jpeg
    65.2 KB · Views: 118
Top Bottom