From MYTH to LEGEND : The EVOlution of our Jeep Gladiator

Army15Q

Info?? Sorry

I am new here so perhaps I can not find it but WAYALIFE what rack is on the back of your white JT that I saw while watching your Decked install video. Thanks for the help!

Andy5160

Hooked
I am new here so perhaps I can not find it but WAYALIFE what rack is on the back of your white JT that I saw while watching your Decked install video. Thanks for the help!

Welcome to WAL. They have EVO Manufacturing rack

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

benatc1

Hooked
Now that’s a steering box!!

View attachment 334831

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
How's the Hydraulic conversion and set up been? Looking like I need to fix my steering box and debating doing this now rather than paying for the new cast iron box and eventually doing the conversion, probably without ram but the ported box to add ram later. Or anyone else who has done this?

Sent from my HD1905 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Bacon

Unfortunately, no frame mounted sliders are available or at least, at this time. We’ll be installing bombers.

View attachment 335131

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

How have these held up after a couple years of wheeling? I know the EVO product itself is good (at least, I assume it is), but more specifically how are the body and mounting points holding up? I doubt I'll wheel my JT as hard as I wheeled, but my JK, but I have been known to make poor decisions in the past, so...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
How have these held up after a couple years of wheeling? I know the EVO product itself is good (at least, I assume it is), but more specifically how are the body and mounting points holding up? I doubt I'll wheel my JT as hard as I wheeled, but my JK, but I have been known to make poor decisions in the past, so...
Actually, they've held up surprisingly better than I thought they would. I have managed to cave in my passenger side one a bit from a massive throttle inspired hit but aside from that, everything else looks great. I should note that I really wanted frame mounted rocker guards but now, I'm pretty happy with these.

Bacon

Actually, they've held up surprisingly better than I thought they would. I have managed to cave in my passenger side one a bit from a massive throttle inspired hit but aside from that, everything else looks great. I should note that I really wanted frame mounted rocker guards but now, I'm pretty happy with these.
Thanks! I have been leery of the body mount rails. I have really abused the LOD frame mounts on my JKUR. Haven't really heard much about the EVO Bombers.

Top Bottom