The Flying Dutchmen!

Jake Wilson

Is your track bar installed in the stock location with your drag link flip?

I'm not 100% sure what your asking. The drag link flip is in its factory location. The only thing different is the hole was bored out to 3/4" for the drag link flip to be installed. As for the track bar, yes it is also in the factory location.

Big b

I'm not 100% sure what your asking. The drag link flip is in its factory location. The only thing different is the hole was bored out to 3/4" for the drag link flip to be installed. As for the track bar, yes it is also in the factory location.

He's asking because with a draglink flip you should raise the track bar up to stay parallel with the draglink. That's the purpose of the flip to correct geometry after a lift.

Jake Wilson

He's asking because with a draglink flip you should raise the track bar up to stay parallel with the draglink. That's the purpose of the flip to correct geometry after a lift.

Oh I see. So I need to order a track bar relocation bracket?

Kyle09Rubi

Big B covered it perfectly. I was just making sure that I wasn't missing anything in the pictures or a later part of your install. You definitely want to look at raising your track bar along with the drag link flip. I'm not entirely sure if you can source the EVO bracket by itself but I know Synergy sells theirs separately.

Jake Wilson

Big B covered it perfectly. I was just making sure that I wasn't missing anything in the pictures or a later part of your install. You definitely want to look at raising your track bar along with the drag link flip. I'm not entirely sure if you can source the EVO bracket by itself but I know Synergy sells theirs separately.

Yea I saw the synergy ones. I may just call EVO and see if they can ship me one.

Jake Wilson

Ok so I ordered some EVO Rock Sliders and Rock Skins to accompany them. However, it seems EVO sent me the rear skins? I don't know how that gets mixed up but whatever. Looks like I'll just pay for the corners and have them reship my side skins.

sean.m.adams33

Ok so I ordered some EVO Rock Sliders and Rock Skins to accompany them. However, it seems EVO sent me the rear skins? I don't know how that gets mixed up but whatever. Looks like I'll just pay for the corners and have them reship my side skins.

Might as well get the tire carrier too!

Top Bottom