DOT Beadlocks

Ddays

Hooked
What are you running?

ATX Chamber Pros. Also have a set of ATX Slabs. Really happy with both although the Slabs have been retired. I really like the heavy rock ring the ATX wheels have.
I'm a sucker for the raw aluminum, even thought they're a pain in the ass to keep in good shape. They sure do look great brand new.

2 wheels.jpg

3 years later they still look pretty good

Andy5160

Hooked
ATX Chamber Pros. Also have a set of ATX Slabs. Really happy with both although the Slabs have been retired. I really like the heavy rock ring the ATX wheels have.
I'm a sucker for the raw aluminum, even thought they're a pain in the ass to keep in good shape. They sure do look great brand new.

View attachment 322992

Do you even wheel [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hoffer

View attachment 322992

Those are the best I've seen so far!:thumb:

MericaMade

View attachment 322992

I love my Methods but wish they had a better rock ring like these. Great looking design, I need to remember these for the next upgrade.

I love my Methods but wish they had a better rock ring like these. Great looking design, I need to remember these for the next upgrade.

Which Methods do you have? I’ve been considering the 105s but read very very mixed things about them... flaking, sheared bolts, missing bolts, etc. I like the look and price. My next option is save a bit longer for a trailready set

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MericaMade

Which Methods do you have? I’ve been considering the 105s but read very very mixed things about them... flaking, sheared bolts, missing bolts, etc. I like the look and price. My next option is save a bit longer for a trailready set

Yeah, 105 and I love them. Zero issue so far with about 5k miles on them and about half that on trails. I have never heard about the above comments, but now you gonna make me look lol.

Last edited:
Yeah, 105 and I love them. Zero issue so far with about 5k miles on them and about half that on trails. I have never heard about the above comments, but now you gonna make me look lol.

To be honest it was hard to find much positive or negative. I found an old archived thread from here but I think it was from when they had just been released and have since been improved.

Top Bottom