How many miles are you guys getting on a full tank of gas?

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
The best I got was during a recent trip to the Rubicon in September. Running 37x13.50 coopers and 5:13’s I was able stretch it out to about 285 before the light came on. Currently with daily committing I’m getting about 260-270 before it comes on so all in all not bad. I do run the ethanol free gas whenever I can find it and I try and keep it in eco as much as possible as well.

Man I’m jealous of that Ethanol free gas, don’t find much of that here in TX!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

DMF

My Jeep must have been broken. I didn't keep anything in it and ran a soft top. It was relatively light for a Jeep but I never got what you guys are reporting.

74CJ5

My 2018 JKU with 35’s gets about 13.4 mpg which puts me right at 250 per tank.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

littlebeas

350 on summer blend, 315 on the winter junk... flat straight Indiana county roads though.

robx251

Caught the Bug
On a good summer day I was getting 250-280 in my JKR. On 35s with stock Rubicon axles. That would put me in the mid to high 18s. In my new jlur I'm seeing as high as 400 per tank. 2.0 turbo. That's puts me at 22-23. Now that it's winter im getting 20 in the jlur..

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

dillard09

Pushed mine as far as I felt comfortable. The needle was almost completely passed the red E line.
197 miles and took 18.8 gallon to fill. = 10.47 MPG.
But I get about 35 SPG! 🤘

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Pushed mine as far as I felt comfortable. The needle was almost completely passed the red E line.
197 miles and took 18.8 gallon to fill. = 10.47 MPG.
But I get about 35 SPG! [emoji869]

I don’t think yours counts!

150. This 15 gallon tank can blow me. Light comes on at 13 [emoji849]. That’s getting fixed this spring.

Top Bottom