VIDEO : WAYALIFE KICK OFF to SUMMER

TrailHunter

Hooked
The lake you see is a reservoir down in the Owens Valley. There is no direct access to it from where we were and even if we were down there, I'm pretty sure it's property of the DWP.

Had lunch with my Buddy today who lives in Independence and works for DWP... when he first got hired on, he worked all the reservoirs in that area... He said anyone can Fish in them... just no swimming.

jesse3638

Hooked
Got a chance to watch this. Looks like a great time. I'll have to plan a trip up there now that I discovered in on Google Earth..haha. Still have yet to find the guzzlers though. We were bummed we had a prior engagement otherwise we'd have been there for sure.

Resqnu

Awesome video and looks like a great trip! I look forward to each video. Can’t wait for the next. Thank you for yours and Cindy’s hard work and sharing these great home movies with us.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jdofmemi

Thanks for another great video.

It has been too long since I was out in that area. It still looks as good as I remember from back then.

Maybe next time I will be able to join up with you guys.

sipafz

Caught the Bug
I always look forward to watching your “home movies”. Looks like an awesome adventure. Thanks for sharing!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Enjoyed the video, fist discovered that area about 8 months ago (not in my Jeep) but it is beautiful, and what a great camp site with unreal views! Thanks for sharing, looks like everyone had a great time!

Oh and Overlander- Go Cuse!

Hopefully, the next time we do something like this, you'll be able to join us in your Jeep :cool:

Looks like it was a great time! I wish there was more footage of Code 3!

LOL! If we can get Chris out with us again, we'll try to get more footage of it :)

Wow, you have such beautiful country out west. When I retire I am heading that way. Great videos!

There really is a lot of beauty to be seen out here. :yup:

Had lunch with my Buddy today who lives in Independence and works for DWP... when he first got hired on, he worked all the reservoirs in that area... He said anyone can Fish in them... just no swimming.

That makes sense. I know you can get out to a lot of them, there's just all kinds of DWP signs that say you're on their property and there are rules for being there.

Got a chance to watch this. Looks like a great time. I'll have to plan a trip up there now that I discovered in on Google Earth..haha. Still have yet to find the guzzlers though. We were bummed we had a prior engagement otherwise we'd have been there for sure.

Well, the next time around, you'll have to join us and we can hike out to them :yup:

Great video thanks for sharing :thumb: The breakfast with hash and eggs made me hungry.

LOL!! good stuff for sure :D

Awesome video and looks like a great trip! I look forward to each video. Can’t wait for the next. Thank you for yours and Cindy’s hard work and sharing these great home movies with us.

Thanks! We're so glad you enjoy them :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Cool video, nice job! That was a fun trip! Can’t wait for the next one.

It was great having you and Tina join us for this trip. Get settled in and we'll do something up here :yup:

Thanks for another great video.

It has been too long since I was out in that area. It still looks as good as I remember from back then.

Maybe next time I will be able to join up with you guys.

That would be great if you could join us :yup:

Great video. One of my favorite places.

Nice :cool:

I always look forward to watching your “home movies”. Looks like an awesome adventure. Thanks for sharing!

Glad to hear it, thanks!

That view was amazing. How do you find those spots. So cool. As always, enjoyed the video.

Honestly, we've just been doing this a very long time. After a while, you get lucky and find some cool things :)

briand

I’d have to say, it makes me want to get back out camping again. We usually go a couple of times a year but, so far no plans yet this year. Still time for last minute trips though!

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Yet another video making me very jealous of where you all live. 😩

Fantastic as always! Thanks for sharing.

JAGS

Hooked
Another fun trip and an awesome vid to capture it all. Hope we can do it again soon. [emoji41]

BABOOZLE

Caught the Bug
Great video. Looking forward to my camping trip with friends this weekend near Moon Rocks in WA. Thanks for the share.

Top Bottom