Denver, CO Mile High Meetup Thread

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Right up until you said that, I didnt really care that my picture was there, but now you've gone and made it weird. :D

I'm 3rd from left. I'll let the others fess up if they want to.

Eh, you know. You feel like you are friends with some of these people you’ve never met, like you. Just wondering.

This is me, btw.
IMG_1793.JPG
IMG_9088.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
I hate you guys, out of jealousy. The sale on my house is going slow (read: not at all, so far), and I'm afraid we're going to get too close to the winter slow-down at work for me to feel comfortable placing my order for a JL. Until the gods smile on me again, I'm Jeep-less.... and its eating me up. I literally can't wait (gracefully) to get another Jeep.

Sent from my SM-G892U using WAYALIFE mobile app

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Hi Everyone - just wanted to make you aware of some upcoming runs I'm planning.

June 17 (Father's Day Run) - Spring Creek

June 30 - Red Cone (if open) to Deer Creek/Saints John

July 28 - Holy Cross

Oct 3-8 - Moab

If you're interested in any of them let me know, I'll probably create some separate threads for them. I'm also looking for some days to have some get togethers for beers.

WJCO

Meme King

July 28 - Holy Cross

I'll check the calendar, but I'm interested in both of these. Doug thinks I can do both of these, lol. I'll try Spring Creek first maybe and then reasses for Holy Cross. This is assuming I get my rear locker fixed in the next few weeks.

Slimebones

I'll check the calendar, but I'm interested in both of these. Doug thinks I can do both of these, lol. I'll try Spring Creek first maybe and then reasses for Holy Cross. This is assuming I get my rear locker fixed in the next few weeks.

I take back everything I have ever said!!

Slimebones

July 28 - Holy Cross

Oct 3-8 - Moab

If you're interested in any of them let me know, I'll probably create some separate threads for them. I'm also looking for some days to have some get togethers for beers.

Won't be around on Father's Day but would like to join on Holy Cross and Red Cone.
Something else to seriously consider is Wheeler Lake in first part of July. Gorgeous up there then with some great runoff across the trail and pretty cool waterfalls too. We had a great tire there last year. Just sayin.

d-nought

Left to right, who is who?

Thats me and the wife, 3rd and 4th from the right.

July 28 - Holy Cross
Oct 3-8 - Moab

Cant do Holy Cross on the 28th (weekends are so hard to find), but we'll see how the rest pan out. I may just have to have to look at pics and live vicariously for what I miss and be sad ;)

anviljk

July 28 - Holy Cross

Oct 3-8 - Moab

Have to check treatment dates. Should be able to do Holy Cross and possibly Moab.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Well, as my luck has it I will have to revise that schedule. Have to have a few things done including an upper control arm mount welded to my axle as the old one sheered off at some point. Also still waiting on my warn winch replacement, but I did get a new front bumper for it when it arrives. Biggest issue is waiting to get into a shop to get the axle work done, which is looking like June 22. Going to see if another shop can get me in next week, but doubtful.

WJCO

Meme King
Well, as my luck has it I will have to revise that schedule. Have to have a few things done including an upper control arm mount welded to my axle as the old one sheered off at some point. Also still waiting on my warn winch replacement, but I did get a new front bumper for it when it arrives. Biggest issue is waiting to get into a shop to get the axle work done, which is looking like June 22. Going to see if another shop can get me in next week, but doubtful.

I'll be out for a week or two as well. Temps on mine climb on hills now and even heater won't keep them down. Hoping to have shop tear it down this week and go from there.

FrigginPope

Damn that sucks guys. Will watch for any updates on the schedule Jack and see where that leaves us. Hope you both get back on the trail soon.

I got my new Rancho shocks and RK springs in on all sides. What a difference they made! Love the adjustability of the shocks and progressive springs. EVO No Limits disconnect and Trail Dash 2 were also great adds. Improved shift points, removal of pedal lag and fuel tuning have improved drivability quite a bit. Feel like I've been wrenching on the rig for weeks between the full tow setup/wiring and the other updates. Excited to get it out and see how it does.

Speaking of parts. I ran across a box today with a brand new set of black steel grab bars for the JK. Really dig mine and the lady finds it easier to get in now. Somehow hit qty 2 when ordering so ended up with an extra set. Install is easy and they are VERY sturdy. I know this site has a sell thread but I'm keeping it local to avoid thrash and hassle. First 20 takes em, paid 27 and they're still sealed. Lemme know if interested.
Bars.jpeg

Kelly and I are off to Mesa Verde next weekend. Will be the first trip pulling the Jeep behind the RV. Wish me luck! :)

Top Bottom