August 2019-USA holiday

Guascone

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Thanks guys!
Is not so easy to have a good perspection from Italy and the travel agency is not always enough reliable...your feedbacks are really apreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Guascone

Hi guys, I’m finally in Moab!!!
I rented all day of Sunday 4th a jku rubicon with 35” tires and 3.5” of lift.
The Rental company suggested me to go to sand flats ricreational area...what do you think about it? Is it fun for a good level of 4x4 driving? Do you have a better trail to suggest me?

Today I was in Moab looking for some WOL members...is there someone of you here?

boardsurfer

Sand Flats is where you'll find Fins and Things and Hells Revenge. A little scary, but not technically difficult. If you're only wheeling one day, those 2 will be about all you have time for.

If you want to avoid the hordes and other rentals, maybe check out 7 Mile Rim or Top of the World.

Guascone

Sand Flats is where you'll find Fins and Things and Hells Revenge. A little scary, but not technically difficult. If you're only wheeling one day, those 2 will be about all you have time for.

If you want to avoid the hordes and other rentals, maybe check out 7 Mile Rim or Top of the World.

At the end I have done Fins n things and Hells Revenge... nice trails! I met two guys from Minnesota and I drove with them.
I didn’t found hordes, only some big groups of UTV...

[emoji51][emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]

Top Bottom