I spy a WAYALIFE Jeep

pvanweelden

I saw a few weeks ago, a nice looking TJ with a Wayalife banner at the Iowa Jeep Show, never got a pic, or a chance to talk to him. He had Ron Burgundy stickers on his hood :)

Sent from my LG-C800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

spinuck

This may not be entirely in the spirit of the thread, but I had just met the driver of the Jeep earlier in the day.

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
This may not be entirely in the spirit of the thread, but I had just met the driver of the Jeep earlier in the day.

Did you do the entire trail? We did that crossing doorless and flooded the inside of the Jeep!

spinuck

No, just through the first crossing. We stopped and ate lunch there, then went back to the staging area and went up to signal peak.

GCM 2

image-2127098426.jpg

those stickers will void your warranty on your already dealer service flagged jeep. Just saying, I know a guy who it happened to. True story ;)

ttfhell

View attachment 84931

those stickers will void your warranty on your already dealer service flagged jeep. Just saying, I know a guy who it happened to. True story ;)

I resemble that remark lol. My whole jeep is restricted. I asked how bigger tires would cause my windows not to roll down just to mess with the customer service lady. She said because my jeep is heavily modified. Pure awesome.

Spyed a black 2 door topless with wayalife decals over rear fenders at Cooks Corner 3:15 pm 5/24 - nice rig!

DA RUNT

I resemble that remark lol. My whole jeep is restricted. I asked how bigger tires would cause my windows not to roll down just to mess with the customer service lady. She said because my jeep is heavily modified. Pure awesome.

Ahhh yes, the stickers cause extra tension on the window frame :crazyeyes:

r2fasani

Saw this one at work today

jkjurny's in the parking lot at work. I liked the look of it and didn't notice the WAYALIFE sticker on the windshield until I took the picture.

IMG_2358 - Copy.jpg

Last edited:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Spotted a shiny red JKU with red rings and no spare. Sporting a nice Wayalife banner on the I-15 in Rancho. Nice rig. :thumb:

Kpalas

I saw a white JK going east on highway 120 on Sunday on my way back from Yosemite. It had a white WAL windshield banner.

Top Bottom