This is a circle jerk of your own biases

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Youre right. You changed my mind.

Going 60s front and rear now not 44. Dynatrac all the way. ARB too. You know..... names you guys are familiar with. I also just ordered the Dynatrac brake kit. Gonna go throw the TF away. The 2 piston calipers too. That I dont have.

I was asking about experience with the Trutrac. Mechanical Limited Slip. None of the advice given pertained to the question. Its as if I told you I was going to buy a 65" TV for my 2 story 4 br near the city and you want me to get a ranch in the country.... I got advice from somebody telling me that I should not lock my 30... Which I never said I was going to, but great idea. Wish I thought of it. Nailed it guys. Thanks. Truly blessed this holiday season.

Happy New Year

Damn wrong again, you're not a psychologist, you're mentally handicapped.

I'm sorry.

2Cross

Caught the Bug
I've run a Currie D60 for 19 years and it has had zero issues despite a V8 and 35" tires and some heavy throttle and serious crawling.
I've also ran Dynatrac axles for five years on my JK with a V8 and heavy throttle.
Both are strong axles in my opinion. I like my Dynatrac axles better and I think they are built better.
I also have Dutchman chromoly axles on my flatfender. The front has a D30 with 4.88 gearing and with a true lock. I run 32" tires and it hasn't been a problem. Of course it's a four cylinder and very light and I go easy on the throttle.

Having said that, don't put any money into a D30 on a JK with 35s. It's wasted.
I understand you might need to waste some due to monetary and time constraints.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
You didnt read anything did you? Read what I said. I. Dont. Own. The. Calipers. Cheese and Rice, man. I have the same calipers you get with the Dynatrac kit.

You. Are. A. Moron.

You are sold on the calipers even though you don't own them. I was more referring to your Willy Wonka Master Cylinder. And once again, the ProGrip brake kit doesn't come with calipers. If you spent more time researching quality parts vs what you wanted to hear, you would already know that.

WJCO

Meme King
Youre right. You changed my mind.

Going 60s front and rear now not 44. Dynatrac all the way. ARB too. You know..... names you guys are familiar with. I also just ordered the Dynatrac brake kit. Gonna go throw the TF away. The 2 piston calipers too. That I dont have.

I was asking about experience with the Trutrac. Mechanical Limited Slip. None of the advice given pertained to the question. Its as if I told you I was going to buy a 65" TV for my 2 story 4 br near the city and you want me to get a ranch in the country.... I got advice from somebody telling me that I should not lock my 30... Which I never said I was going to, but great idea. Wish I thought of it. Nailed it guys. Thanks. Truly blessed this holiday season.

Happy New Year

:standing wave: Watch that door, it tends to hit people in the ass on their way out.

propped1

:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

Yeah, both kits will stop you faster than stock, I can say as much because I have tested both side by side. That being said, I found the TF kit to lock up the tires where as the ProGrips did not. I also found the TF kit to dive considerably - the ProGrips did not. For all you TF fanboys out there, it's your Jeep, your money and you should do what you want with both. Me, I can only go off of my first hand experience testing both kits and based on it, I'm happy to be running ProGrips.

This is a moderator?

Did you write it up? No write up regarding this online that Ive seen... I'd like to read it. Videos etc? Dynatrac would love to put that on their site if they did better Im sure. What pads on the TF? What conditions? How does an ABS vehicle lock up when not on ice? Nose dive... same jeep? Different shocks, springs, lift height? Control arms? Different tires? Wheels? Both weigh the same?

What am I saying? I'm SURE it was scientific. Who am I to ask questions?

No one is fan boying. The bullshit smell is strong is all. Post the test.

Moved from original thread...
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?42150-TeraFlex-BBK-Install-Questions-6-Speed-Manual

Last edited by a moderator:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This is a moderator?

Nah, unlike you, I'm just a nobody.

Did you write it up? No write up regarding this online that Ive seen... I'd like to read it. Videos etc? Dynatrac would love to put that on their site if they did better Im sure. What pads on the TF? What conditions? How does an ABS vehicle lock up when not on ice? Nose dive... same jeep? Different shocks, springs, lift height? Control arms? Different tires? Wheels? Both weigh the same?

Easy there champ, like I said, I'm just a nobody who shared what I experienced. Don't like what I said, don't have to believe a word of it. Clearly, you're the guy who's new to the forum but not new to the hobby and without question, the expert and undisputed authority in all things Jeep.

WJCO

Meme King
This is a moderator?

This is the owner of the forum, you dipshit. And yes he made a video and yes Dynatrac uses it on their website. You are officially a dipshit and completely ignorant of anything. You have just lost all creditability.

propped1

This is the owner of the forum, you dipshit. And yes he made a video and yes Dynatrac uses it on their website. You are officially a dipshit and completely ignorant of anything. You have just lost all creditability.

No one is calling names around here. Just need a link, bro. I've been all over Dynatracs site many times. There is an install video. Profile and fitment docs. Search the site for the words Teraflex... nada. Like I said post the test. There is no test. I got that from the response. Instead of posting a test, the admin just changed my avatar.... Dealing with pros here I see. :rolleyes2:

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
No one is calling names around here. Just need a link, bro. I've been all over Dynatracs site many times. There is an install video. Profile and fitment docs. Search the site for the words Teraflex... nada. Like I said post the test. There is no test. I got that from the response. Instead of posting a test, the admin just changed my avatar.... Dealing with pros here I see. :rolleyes2:

I'm not your bro. You're the expert. You find it.

You're asking for help now? Dude...good luck with that.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

Mess with the bull, get the horns

jeffd

don't feel bad they changed my avatar to and I did not do anything other than made a prediction that ended up being true lol. also I looked on the dynatrac site and there is not a comparison that I could find just a progrip video but no mention of teraflex which is what popped1 sounds like he is asking for.

Top Bottom