WAYALIFE on the GO : Miscellaneous Photos from Cindy & Eddie!

jdofmemi

That was close.

Have you ever found the glass tunnel that a lightning strike will make in the ground?

I got one once near Stateline. Was waiting out a storm in the truck, and I one struck the ground about 30 feet away.

My friend and I went and dig it up after the storm. It was about 18" deep and probably 4" diameter at the top, tapering to nothing. The bottom 6" to 8" was too small and broke off.

Somewhere in a box I may still have the picture of it, from over 20 years ago.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That was close.

Have you ever found the glass tunnel that a lightning strike will make in the ground?

I got one once near Stateline. Was waiting out a storm in the truck, and I one struck the ground about 30 feet away.

My friend and I went and dig it up after the storm. It was about 18" deep and probably 4" diameter at the top, tapering to nothing. The bottom 6" to 8" was too small and broke off.

No way, that sounds so cool! I've only seen lightning hit the ground once and was surprised by the ball of fire it made! I should have gone out to look for one of these.

My front yard about a month ago.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

Holy hell!! :shock:

Yikes. Hope they are ok

Looked down the street after all the fire trucks came by and it appeared as much.

Abntroop

That was close.

I had no idea it did that, very cool!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Been a long time coming but Cindy and I finally found some time to take Moby down to Motech. They sure are thorough about looking for a bad wire. :crazyeyes:

MOBY-MOTECH-01.jpg

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
WAYALIFE on the GO : Miscellaneous Photos from Cindy & Eddie!

Ok whys the engine hoist above the none existent motor!?! LT and 8 speed swap in the works? Lol

Top Bottom