The Weather Thread

RCVRY

On the bright side sump pump sales are strong this quarter

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

No doubt. Potash sales are way down after a strong 2018. Hopefully we see a recovery in the fall. My sales bonus from last year was awesome. Comes with the territory in agriculture. I’m in my second year of fertilizer industry after a lifetime in steel. I’m hoping it has a little more stability.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jsouder53

Hooked
Those are honestly beautiful pictures. I love the beauty of storms. Their destructive power not so much, but they are beautiful to watch.

Thanks man! I’ll relay that to my wife, she took a video and I took a couple screen shots from it. I absolutely love watching storms, we at times just sit on our porch watching them roll in. But yes, the storms potential for destruction can be ridiculous.

WJCO

Meme King
There really isn’t many more relaxing things than sitting in a hot tub in the snow.

That’s crazy you went from 70 to this in 24 hours.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I tried smoking a cigar but 2 lighters wouldn't even light with the wind chill. Kids had more fun than me. They kept getting out and rolling in the snow. Wish I had the guts that they do.

May as well accept it. Looks like its gonna get much colder for you for the next few days!

Yep. Winter storm through Wednesday.

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
You've got to get yourself a little keychain torch. I've got a kick ass one from my days at Napa I'll get you the part number for. Mine worked for well over a year of cigar smoking before I had to refill it.

Edit: this is directed to WJCO. Still too dumb to remember how to use the app.

Sent from my SM-G960W using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
You've got to get yourself a little keychain torch. I've got a kick ass one from my days at Napa I'll get you the part number for. Mine worked for well over a year of cigar smoking before I had to refill it.

Edit: this is directed to WJCO. Still too dumb to remember how to use the app.

Sent from my SM-G960W using WAYALIFE mobile app

Let me know for sure. I have a decent torch from a cigar shop but when it's really cold out, it's hard to keep it working.

Top Bottom