Jeep dogs!!!

cluelessJK

Our Aussie must have been the exception. She welcomed everyone into our house shaking her butt lol. We joked that if a robber ever came in and gave her a belly rub she'd show him around the house without a worry. She was amazing tho and we still miss her terribly.

Sorry to near about the loss :/ losing a dog is terrible, I still remember when we had to put the golden retriever that Grew up with me to sleep. That was the worst one.

ninjaturtle13

Sorry to near about the loss :/ losing a dog is terrible, I still remember when we had to put the golden retriever that Grew up with me to sleep. That was the worst one.

It was tough but she was my grandfathers baby. After he passed away it just wasn't the same for her. It's been three years and I still miss her and her craziness but it makes me feel better to think the two of them are together again and having a blast with no more pain :) I'm hoping after the wedding once we get a house with a decent yard we can get another Aussie. Right now we don't have the time or space for one.

cluelessJK

They have truly earned the title of mans best friend, I have an old cowboy buddy who's father passed and as soon as that happened the dog crawled up under the porch and wouldn't come out except to eat on occasion, because she knew what happened and she ended up passing during that winter. It's amazing how much they want to please you and never lose their loyalty to their master.

Dave_g

Our Aussie must have been the exception. She welcomed everyone into our house shaking her butt lol. We joked that if a robber ever came in and gave her a belly rub she'd show him around the house without a worry. She was amazing tho and we still miss her terribly.

exactly that's how Piper is, If some one new comes in, its just 2 more hands to rub her. If they sit on the couch she will sit next to them and plop her her head in their lap.

jbaskin28

535606_553656847992548_679448661_n.jpg

Shiba Inu (in the back) and GSD in the pass. seat.

Had a couple more, but I cant seem to find em :\

oleg147

Here is my buddy - his name is Shasta ( no not like a soda - like Mt Shasta ;) lol )
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1371426182.585834.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1371426257.319092.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1371426118.874727.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1371426118.874727.jpg
    247.5 KB · Views: 722

xflstl

Tornado the Border Collie, its his Jeep he just lets me drive it!!!!!

border.jpg

2012-12-20_11-24-47_401.jpg

Here he is at his day job, protecting his semi!!!!

2012-08-29_11-52-42_994-3.jpg

Top Bottom