Smiley rock northern az

TheRoyalDoyle

Doing a quick run on smiley rock this afternoon. Let me know if anyone wants to go

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKULIFE

Labor Day Weekend

I will be down in Sedona Sunday Sept. 1st in the AM and want to do this run and Broken Arrow. Just booked a room for Sunday night.

I had already planned that same run for this Sunday weeks ago. We'll (wife and I ) be coming from Scottsdale and planned to tour up through Prescott before hitting Smiley around 9 or 10 and then do lunch in Jerome or Cottonwood or Sedona then hit BA after lunch.

Well, after sending a PM to JKULIFE, Dave replied and agreed to meet in Jerome at 11:00 on Sunday. Dave and his family, coming from Las Vegas, brought along a friend of his, Matt and his family that came up from Phoenix. We head out and had a great afternoon wheeling some nice rock fields and found the Smiley rock... some pic's of the outing...
Starting the rock field
View attachment 47685
Myself hitting the big ones
View attachment 47686
View attachment 47687
Matt powering his stock JKUR up the rocks
View attachment 47688
View attachment 47689
Dave bringing his JKU through the rough
View attachment 47690
View attachment 47691
Found the Smiley Rock! with Dave's JKU
DSC_0038.JPG
Group lineup at the top, with light rain
View attachment 47692
Great day of wheeling, beautiful scenery, no damage, met some new friends and it was a great WayaLife!!!
Thanks to Dave (JKULIFE) and Matt for joining up, Let do it again!

Well, after sending a PM to JKULIFE, Dave replied and agreed to meet in Jerome at 11:00 on Sunday. Dave and his family, coming from Las Vegas, brought along a friend of his, Matt and his family that came up from Phoenix. We head out and had a great afternoon wheeling some nice rock fields and found the Smiley rock... some pic's of the outing...
Starting out the rock field
DSC_0059.JPG
Myself running the rocks
DSC_0067.JPG
DSC_0071.JPG
Matt runinng his stock JKUR through the rocks
DSC_0075.JPG
DSC_0089.JPG
Dave bringing his JKU over the rough area
DSC_0092.JPG
DSC_0099.JPG
Found the Smiley rock with Dave's JKU
DSC_0038.JPG
Made it to the top and lined them up...
DSC_0108.JPG

Great day of wheeling, beautiful scenery, no damage, met some new friends and it was a great WayaLife!!!
Thanks to Dave (JKULIFE) and Matt for joining up, Let do it again! .

JK12

And I got caught up in some business so I couldn't make it but looks like a good time and hopefully I make it down there one day

Top Bottom