App Issues

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Most likely you need to make your posts longer or just use the quote option. If I don't have two lines on mine it won't let me send it. An easy way to fix that is to just use the quote option.

Skid_Kid

OverlanderJK said:
Most likely you need to make your posts longer or just use the quote option. If I don't have two lines on mine it won't let me send it. An easy way to fix that is to just use the quote option.

That works! Thanks!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Hitting return before posting works for me also.

Yes, on my iPad I need to have at least two lines. Hitting return will fix that but there is a problem with the app that Eddie said is being addressed by the programers. The right side of the screen seems to not work. Again that is on my iPad. iPhone works great though!

Moochie

OverlanderJK said:
Yes, on my iPad I need to have at least two lines. Hitting return will fix that but there is a problem with the app that Eddie said is being addressed by the programers. The right side of the screen seems to not work. Again that is on my iPad. iPhone works great though!

The app has been recently updated for the iPhone and iPad. I updated my phone but have been hesitant to do my iPad. The iPad issues have been ongoing for a while. I have no problems with the right side.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
When was your last update? Mine was December 7th and that is when I started to have the issues. I see no update now.

Moochie

OverlanderJK said:
When was your last update? Mine was December 7th and that is when I started to have the issues. I see no update now.

That was the last update and we were pleading with Internet Brands to do this because it was needed badly. Last year they bought the company that released the apps originally. It is up to them to work with the app developer and keep it current.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
That was the last update and we were pleading with Internet Brands to do this because it was needed badly. Last year they bought the company that released the apps originally. It is up to them to work with the app developer and keep it current.

Gotcha. If you haven't updated I wouldn't on the iPad at least. I wish I could go back so I could actually use the app. lol

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay guys, the developers of the one we have now are totally MIA and so, we're now in the process of having a new app developed for us. I really am sorry for all the trouble but we hope to get this resolved soon. For now, if you have Tapatalk, you should be able to use it without any problems. If you don't have Tapatalk, you might want to hold off on getting it as it does cost money. Once our new app is available, we will offer it up for FREE.

rinkishjk

Ive been having an issue also.. I get a crash notice when I try and attach a pic to my post using the android ap.
I sent an email last night to the developer and he asked me what size the pic is, which I dont think matters because I can back out of my attempt ed post, and go back in and it will work sometims.
Glad your ontop of this eddie.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
There is an easy fix...rotate your mobile device 90* in either direction. 

:cheesy: I never use it like that and when it was loading I just happened to rotate the phone and noticed. Figured I would give a heads up. It doesn't do it in the app itself just on the loading screen.

Jeep_Dawg08

I'm having an issue with posting a profile pic. Either on the app, or even thru my browser. I hit the profile pic(which looks like the android icon) and it just sits there staring back at me taunting me... nothing!
Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom