$7 dollar JK angry eyes

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Man some of you guys are dicks! (Please do not respond to this starting a fight) I think it's a great post and a cheap way to do it. Will I do it? Idk I plan on replacing my headlights soon. However, I am will to bet someone around here does want to do this and this guy just saved them some money! Welcome to wayalife and ignore the ass holes! Just enjoy your jeep and do what makes you happy!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426770436.294964.jpg

Armydog

I have orange shock boots on the pumpkin. Take that haters!!!!!!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426773425.417779.jpg
Some guys even have SQUARE HEADLIGHTS! To each his or her own.....

HoosierWolf

"...tend to high beam me thinking I'm initially doing the same to them."

It's probably because jeep stock headlights are so anemic that they think your lights are out and they are trying to warn you j/k

Jake Wilson

Hahahahahaha, I knew that would happen. Look I am not being a pussy and I am not getting "butt hurt". I was just simply pointing out that there maybe a better way to voice your opinion. But what the hell do I know right? lol

P.s. The only and I mean ONLY reason I brought that up was because this was his first post. Do I agree with the mod? No, I agree with y'all logic of "why would you limit the already poor out put of the stock light" but he obviously doesn't give a shit about that lol.

CanadianJK72

Cool cheap mod , haters gonna hate on here , electrical tape also works , up in Canada you can't alter your headlights so if you get pulled over you can simply pull it off

MrHooah04

Man some of you guys are dicks! (Please do not respond to this starting a fight) I think it's a great post and a cheap way to do it. Will I do it? Idk I plan on replacing my headlights soon. However, I am will to bet someone around here does want to do this and this guy just saved them some money! Welcome to wayalife and ignore the ass holes! Just enjoy your jeep and do what makes you happy!

I agree..people on this forum lately..cmon.

Top Bottom