A Douche is Just a Shower: Vive La France

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I'm not here to make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. If you need a reach around, go to another forum. You started this train wreck by jumping to conclusions about the phrase "French dude", and you have only gone downhill from there.

Now you want to call members racist (when France is a nation and not an ethnicity or race) and make outlandish claims about the superiority of your country. That's laughable, and you are clown.

You can just quietly slip into the abyss or you can keep up this nonsense...your choice. Which path you choose matters not to me. Others just like you have preceded you on this forum and I am certain there will be more in the future who choose a similar path. Funny thing is, I can't recall their names. In sum, irrelevance is your legacy and :yawn: is your name.

Jay1st

I you read correctly I was not the one starting to say "you treated us as racist" over a nationality but one of your fellow members. So point that to him.

Think what ever you want , but if you started using the proper nickname (not the insulting dude thing ) all of this would have been irrelevant.
All starts with bad manners calling people bad names instead of their proper nickname.

And I never made a single allusion of the French being superior to anyone but it seems your inferiority complex is showing up as you're stating about it.

As for the Texan redneck i feel pitty for him thinking the way he does and his retired jokes.

I'll ignore the annoyancy and keep going as it seems only some people keep feeding the fire and the others dont give a shit about it (and they're right).

frenchjk

Caught the Bug
May I remind a few here that your knowledge of history is out of whack.....

""Y'all americans ain't even american"......just immigrants and sons and daughters of immigrants.
If not for Americans....real ones......your forfathers would have died in the winter of 1620.
If not for the cowardly French, namely Lafayette, you would have been whipped by the redcoats and would be a fuckin' british colony!!!
If Napoleon, the cowardly little corsican, hadn't sold Louisiana and the greater parts of all states to the North, 1/3 of the US would be French!!!
.........quod ultimum est.........

Now to put things back on track: when I post here it's just for general knowledge of JK issues. The "kill switch" mod is universally known....who gives a Fword if linked to another forum for general knowledge, its not an aftermarket advertisement or anything of sorts......

Now if Eddie would like to close this post I believe it would be best as we are way out of line with the OP.:icon_crazy:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Didn't read all of this and I don't intend to. I just always got a chuckle out of the phrase "cheese-eating surrender monkeys" and it seemed apropos.*

*Use of French derivative word intentional. ;)

Scrambler

So has it been clarified if the the word "dude" is derogatory in France? It seems that the word "dude" will get your ass round-housed over in France.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
How many languages does the Texas redneck speak ?

I guess only texan , not even proper english.

As if this is some how a tangible measure of your inability to read your own thread? "I aint use Slan no wHEr"

vous êtes un putain d'idiot.

Nunca dije nada racista

Sie Käse essen Pussy

I you read correctly I was not the one starting to say "you treated us as racist" over a nationality but one of your fellow members. So point that to him.

Really? Because This is where "WE treated you Racist" this was the VERY first post regarding "RACE"
I know most of you dont like French people so I'll only stay to read the various thread
and YOU posted it :cheesy:

Think what ever you want , but if you started using the proper nickname (not the insulting dude thing ) all of this would have been irrelevant.
All starts with bad manners calling people bad names instead of their proper nickname.

DUDE!
fench.PNG

And I never made a single allusion of the French being superior to anyone but it seems your inferiority complex is showing up as you're stating about it.
WRONG again. apparently not only do you lack the capacity to read replies, you also seem to be intellectually inferior to understand your own posts... maybe its a translation thing? Should we all post "retard"? :thinking:

As for the Texan redneck i feel pitty for him thinking the way he does and his retired jokes.
11008425_948316035220613_8798550937459571415_n.jpg

I'll ignore the annoyancy and keep going as it seems only some people keep feeding the fire and the others dont give a shit about it (and they're right).
Obviously a factual statement. (Now, whether or not YOU *all 70% :crazyeyes: * understand what you just said has yet to be seen...)

May I remind a few here that your knowledge of history is out of whack.....

""Y'all americans ain't even american"......just immigrants and sons and daughters of immigrants.
If not for Americans....real ones......your forfathers would have died in the winter of 1620.
If not for the cowardly French, namely Lafayette, you would have been whipped by the redcoats and would be a fuckin' british colony!!!
If Napoleon, the cowardly little corsican, hadn't sold Louisiana and the greater parts of all states to the North, 1/3 of the US would be French!!!
.........quod ultimum est.........

Now to put things back on track: when I post here it's just for general knowledge of JK issues. The "kill switch" mod is universally known....who gives a Fword if linked to another forum for general knowledge, its not an aftermarket advertisement or anything of sorts......

Now if Eddie would like to close this post I believe it would be best as we are way out of line with the OP.:icon_crazy:

WOW, an unprovoked history lesson. Did you get that from a TEXT book? :doh: I'm sure its true, and relevant to the thread.
Truestory.jpg

You posted a link against the forum rules. You got called out. PERIOD.

WTF :doh:

Jay1st

Ahahah I did not fucking post this link !
Are you all dumb to see the difference between a quote and posting a link ?

Jay1st

Blablabla again.........Mais en fait tu dois être vraiment très con pour ne pas comprendre. Ou alors tu as été fait avec de la pissé. Tu choisis.

Top Bottom