Rubicon trip 8/5 -8/7 2019

A.J.

Nice! Maybe we can have a fire this time. Nice aerial shot! I see me in the blue shorts standing behind my jeep! Looks like everyone is eating tacos.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

RSQCON

Never seen a bear on the Rubicon but had yogi come through our camp on Fordyce. Had another one come through our camp up near Shaver Lake. He wouldn't stop so a couple of us stoked the fire and burned the midnight oil. Had a slug loaded in my shotgun and had him in my sights. Lucky for him he took off otherwise I would have been driving back down the trail to meet a Ranger.

Ruvicon

We need to have another “Bear Bait Taco Tuesday.” I’ll bring some prepared carne asada from this local Mexican carnicera which is top notch! That and some cold Coronas will hit the spot.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Sabrinamarcus

XENA & Sabrina would like to attend

Anyone interested in a rubicon trip August 5th through seventh next year?

It’s the Monday through Wednesday before Sierra Trek so those interested in tacking Fordyce or other Sierra trek trails can roll right into them.

Starting at wentworth springs Monday
Camp Monday night at buck island
Short day Tuesday and camp at rubicon springs
Head out Wednesday.
WAYALIFE mobile app

Hi There. New to the group. XENA, my JLU , and I would love to attend. If your willing, please consider me in.:clap2:

A.J.

Hi There. New to the group. XENA, my JLU , and I would love to attend. If your willing, please consider me in.:clap2:

Hey! Glad to see you found the post! Since Tom started the thread this year I guess it’s up to him to add people to the list. I think there was discussion about a cap on # of rigs around 8ish? So anyone that is for sure going and not on the going list better speak up soon! Lol! Anyone make a mandatory equipment list? Probably should have that as well. Can’t wait for summer!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom