VIDEO : JL Journal - MOPAR All Weather Floor Mats Installation

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I realize these are just floor mats and installing them should be a no-brainer but the good guys over at Mopar did a great job of designing the ones for the all new Jeep JL Wrangler and in a such a way that not only looks great but are more functional than ever before. Regardless if you ordered yours with your JL or purchased them after the fact from Amazon or the like, some installation will be required and this episode of the JL Journal will show you how.

You can order a set of Mopar All Weather Floor Mats here:
http://amzn.to/2odRwZa

<iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ss&ref=as_ss_li_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=wayalifeparts-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B0781SS37P&asins=B0781SS37P&linkId=beb5e37c832944158f09c6e0f27954cd&show_border=true&link_opens_in_new_window=true"></iframe>

More photos and a detailed written write-up of these floor mats can be found here:
JL Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door MOPAR All Weather Floor Mats Installation Write-Up

JL JOURNAL is a WAYALIFE Production with a focus on the all new Jeep JL Wrangler. This YouTube video series will highlight every aspect of our Jeep JL Wrangler and of course, all the adventures that it takes us on. We hope that you'll follow us along on our journey.

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
Another great installament!

The mats look clean and functional, much improved over the MOPAR slush mats in my JK. I really like the drain in the front mats!

TrailHunter

Hooked
Even the mats are better.... Haha! And at least you got the cloth mat when you bought it.... When I bought my JK, I drove home thinking they were in the back.... but they weren’t. I called my salesman and he explained, “You have to Pay for mats.” I said “Really.... you sell a brand new 40k Jeep and it doesn’t come with mats??? That’s Some BS! ” Short story long... he gave me a set of the rubber tire tread maps for free. I’m calling him tomorrow and requesting a Drain Plug Mod.. [emoji51]

Sharkey

Word Ninja
that's cool...hmmm, may not have to stop on long trips anymore :icon_crazy:

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Great video and very smart of them to put the drain in the mat. I wonder if they were able to get a utility patent of some sort to prevent copy cats.

MTG

Caught the Bug
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Great video and very smart of them to put the drain in the mat. I wonder if they were able to get a utility patent of some sort to prevent copy cats.

Teraflex has already gone to production on their strikingly similar ones.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom