VIDEO : JL JOURNAL - First Taste of DIRT

aggrex

Glad I tuned into the latest JL videos. I felt the same way with my first trail rash but it was just my JK's rock rails doing its job on the rocks. Jeep could have used this video to demonstrate the JL capabilities without all the background noise. Again thanks to you and Cindy!

Basscat

I really like the way you guys are taking these video clips one step at a time. When you factor in each little feature or function plus the upgrades sure to come this will be a chronological encyclopedia for future JL owners! Nice job.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

PatyWagon

Liking the JL journal very much, you're letting us all in on your discoveries of the new version of the wrangler. True observations, not a commercial and not a salesman point of view. Thanks for the great videos.

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Nice video. The new JL Rubicon is pretty amazing.

Without question, it's the nicest Wrangler we've driven right out of the box.

Great video, you guys are two of the best at putting these together.

Thank you, we really do appreciate that. :blush:

Glad I tuned into the latest JL videos. I felt the same way with my first trail rash but it was just my JK's rock rails doing its job on the rocks. Jeep could have used this video to demonstrate the JL capabilities without all the background noise. Again thanks to you and Cindy!

We're so glad that this short video helped demonstrate the capabilities of the JL well for you. :yup:

I really like the way you guys are taking these video clips one step at a time. When you factor in each little feature or function plus the upgrades sure to come this will be a chronological encyclopedia for future JL owners! Nice job.

LOL!! The videos are raw and unpolished and so we weren't sure if people would like them but we're happy to hear more and more of find them useful :)

Liking the JL journal very much, you're letting us all in on your discoveries of the new version of the wrangler. True observations, not a commercial and not a salesman point of view. Thanks for the great videos.

Thank you. That really is all we're hoping to accomplish with this video series - just share our discoveries with all of you :)

longarmwj

Ahhh the joyous sounds of metal meeting rock. I’m very familiar with that sound, and ironically I’ve smashed almost the same exact spot on my frame as y’all did.

Great video!! And my prediction was correct. Now I have to have one lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

AlexJL

Great video ! Thank you for documenting this , it is definitely better than any other videos out there ! It is really helps to understand the Jeep from a professional point of view.
Every new video you are posting ,I’m automatically adding extra $1000 for my down payment lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Ahhh the joyous sounds of metal meeting rock. I’m very familiar with that sound, and ironically I’ve smashed almost the same exact spot on my frame as y’all did.

Great video!! And my prediction was correct. Now I have to have one lol

LOL!! Be sure to post up pics once you do have one :cool:

Great video ! Thank you for documenting this , it is definitely better than any other videos out there ! It is really helps to understand the Jeep from a professional point of view.
Every new video you are posting ,I’m automatically adding extra $1000 for my down payment lol

Thank you, we're so glad to hear you say as much and appreciate the compliment. Hope you're able to get yours soon. :yup:

Brute

Hooked
Watching you run a trail in your stock JL Rubi reminds me of one the first things I learned driving off road...."as slow as possible, as fast as necessary "...at first you do your best to control resettling on your suspension to prevent hearing the small hits...but after awhile, you just keep it rolling. One can tell you definitely enjoy your new toy...but I was beginning to feel sorry for Cindy running up and down the hills to get the shots...I guess that's how you stay young!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I enjoy your videos keep videos coming. Please measure the rake your JL Rubicon.

Glad to hear you like them and sure, I'll see what I can do.

Yep, great videos, pleasure to watch & informative....Keep up the good work..thks !!

Thank you. It's always nice to hear that our videos are fun to watch and informative. :)

Watching you run a trail in your stock JL Rubi reminds me of one the first things I learned driving off road...."as slow as possible, as fast as necessary "...at first you do your best to control resettling on your suspension to prevent hearing the small hits...but after awhile, you just keep it rolling. One can tell you definitely enjoy your new toy...but I was beginning to feel sorry for Cindy running up and down the hills to get the shots...I guess that's how you stay young!

LOL!! Cindy's being super nice by letting me do so much of the driving right now. But, that'll change :crazyeyes:

woof359

local trails

looks like you have a bunch of local trails to choose from, great seeing another trail video from you and Cindy, many Thanks
looking forward to your mods on the new rig

woof359

lockers

watched this a couple times and was wondering if you could have made that last hill with out lockers ?

Top Bottom