Gobicon 2017 JKU Recon build

Gobicon2017

Gonna have my work cut out for me. Earlier than expected is always good. IMG_0086.JPG IMG_0087.JPG then my daughter thinks there beds lol IMG_0084.JPG

Gobicon2017

Last edited:

Gobicon2017

Received my Danatrac pro grips on Saturday. Got a chance to instal one. What a difference in size. It’s gonna be nice to have confidence in the breaks again.
IMG_0097.JPG

Gobicon2017

Gobicon2017

Got all brakes done. WOW what a difference and the not even broke in yet. Well worth the price for the ease of install and Benefit of being able to stop again.

Gobicon2017

Gobicon2017

Got some of the cage installed today after picking it up from the powder coater yesterday. Chose Santana Beige from prismatic powders, damm near an exact match for the gobi clear coat. Hope to finish the rear sections soon. IMG_0144.JPG IMG_0143.JPG

Gobicon2017

The cage looks great! How much change in the hardware did you need to do before the final install. I’m wondering if I could get away with going to powder coat first then just do it once.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Gobicon2017

The cage looks great! How much change in the hardware did you need to do before the final install. I’m wondering if I could get away with going to powder coat first then just do it once.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thank you. I would recommend a test fit. However I had no problems except the damm templet for drilling the holes on both sides. Just take your time. A dremel is gonna your friend. Eventually widened holes and re-tapped.

Gobicon2017

Top Bottom