Caribou Creek 8/13

WJCO

Meme King
We're going to run caribou Creek up by Nederland tomorrow if anyone wants to join. We plan on leaving boulder about 1130 or noon. At the end we may head up to the top of rainbow lakes road if weather permits. Sorry for last minute notice but we just planned this.

Slimebones

I like to think of myself as being "flexible". Hell, some of the best times of my life have been spur of the moment. Gonna have to miss this one though. Real nice country up around Rainbow Lake.

WJCO

Meme King
I like to think of myself as being "flexible". Hell, some of the best times of my life have been spur of the moment. Gonna have to miss this one though. Real nice country up around Rainbow Lake.

Totally understandable. I've heard it's beautiful up there.

Slimebones

Friend of mine told me if you take that hike up past there, (a few miles if memory serves me right), that it is a breathtaking view. Most are of course, but he told me this one is very memorable.
Also: if you like shelf roads, you should check Devil's Causeway hike, drastic drops on BOTH sides of the trail, Google it.

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
Last minute bump for any Colorado guys wanting to do this today. We'll be leaving boulder around 1130am. Meeting at North taco bell / O'Reilly's on 28th.

WJCO

Meme King
Cool little trail, but short. It ended shortly after it began. Easy trail other than a couple of challenging mud holes. Deep mud holes. Pretty area though.

DSC06711.jpg

DSC06715.jpg

DSC06717.jpg

DSC06719.jpg

DSC06721.jpg

DSC06722.jpg

Top Bottom