2017 WAYALIFE Whiskey Wanderlust : Primm to Beatty

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Eddie,

I see you put together and lot of great runs, how can I find out about the runs and go. I like the Whiskey Party, that is right up my alley.

I have a 2014 JK Rubicon, 3.5 AEV lift with 35" tires, EVO skid plates and Gobi rack.

Ron

As I had mentioned earlier, if you're active on WAYALIFE, you'll see me posting up about trips like these.

Looks like another great adventure[emoji106] Lots of cool photos

Our WAYALIFE Whiskey Wanderlusts are always a great time! We're so glad that you enjoyed the pics and maybe someday, you can be a part of them. :yup:

Man, what an awesome looking time, bummed we couldn’t join but so glad you all had such a great time! Thanks for sharing!!

Man, we so missed having you and Alex on this one. I sure hope we can remedy this sooner than later :mad:

Killer trip. I really like the historical perspective. So cool that you can do most of the drive offload. Had to look up the Pupfish. Never heard of them before.

It really is amazing but yeah, about 98% of the trip was done all off road. The exceptions are pretty much limited to when we have to pull into town for fuel, food and lodging. Glad that you were able to learn something new from this trip too :yup:

Nice trip! Missed a good one. Really liked the church and the opera house? With all the paintings.

Really sucked that you couldn't have joined us for this trip. We really missed you and I think you would have enjoyed it a lot.

This was definitely a great trip! Steph and I had such a good time. To bad these trips go by so quickly! Can't wait for the next one...:beer:

Man, they really go by way too quick!! So glad that you and Steph were able to join us on this trip and we really appreciate all your help in getting it planned out. Definitely can't wait until the next on :thumb:

Awesome trip recap and pictures as always.
Thanks for sharing.

Btw. I think it’s rad you guys went back to ol gal that took care of you last time. That’s probably going to be on her rotation of bar stories. [emoji106]

LOL!! Oh yeah, I think we're gonna become regulars over at the Short Branch if only to see Miss Kathy again :yup:

Here a couple more pictures from the unforgettable weekend thanks again Eddie and Cindy. 👍

Awesome, thanks for posting up more pics :thumb:

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Looks like yall had a lot of fun. Thanks for sharing your trip, I enjoyed reading the history. That open cathedral would have been really cool to see in it's heyday with the waterfall active.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using WAYALIFE mobile app

JS-CHLLN

Eddy, Happy Thanksgiving to you and Cindy and thanks again for sharing your great adventure, we are starting to plan trips out west with a group from down here in South Florida to possinly take in some of those awesome trails.

Sent from my SM-G935P using WAYALIFE mobile app

matthoef

So awesome to see the pics of the Wunderlust from my neck of the woods. My family and i have explored most of the areas you guys did on your trek ... glad you enjoyed it as much as we have!

jesse3638

Hooked
Thanks again! Lisa and I had an awesome time and look forward to the next one. Going home through death valley was an awesome way too. Thanks to Moochie and Tony for coordinating that. Also if anyone hasn't stopped at Indian Wells brewing company in Inyokern I recommend it. There is something for everyone. Lisa took all of the pics so I'll get her to post them up. Can't wait until New Years..:)

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like yall had a lot of fun. Thanks for sharing your trip, I enjoyed reading the history. That open cathedral would have been really cool to see in it's heyday with the waterfall active.

It really saddens me to no end that places like this get destroyed.

Did OverlanderJK get a new Jeep or ride bitch with someone?

That's Tina's Jeep, his girlfriend.

Another memorable adventure. Good times with Great friends. Thank you Cindy and Eddie for sharing all these places youve explored over time. [emoji106]

So glad that you and Michelle were able to join us for this run. We had a great time with the two of you :yup:

Eddy, Happy Thanksgiving to you and Cindy and thanks again for sharing your great adventure, we are starting to plan trips out west with a group from down here in South Florida to possinly take in some of those awesome trails.

It's a bit different out here than Florida and I think you'll enjoy it.

So awesome to see the pics of the Wunderlust from my neck of the woods. My family and i have explored most of the areas you guys did on your trek ... glad you enjoyed it as much as we have!

Oh yeah, we always have a great time out in the Nevada desert :yup:

Thanks again! Lisa and I had an awesome time and look forward to the next one. Going home through death valley was an awesome way too. Thanks to Moochie and Tony for coordinating that. Also if anyone hasn't stopped at Indian Wells brewing company in Inyokern I recommend it. There is something for everyone. Lisa took all of the pics so I'll get her to post them up. Can't wait until New Years..:)

It was great to have you and Lisa join us for this trip and hope you can join us again :thumb:

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Finally had time to really take in pics and story. So much fun was clearly had by all. Great one of Moby with the sunset behind.
I have to say I think the cow teat photo could be one of my all time favorites on this entire website. Literally teared up laughing.

Backline Guy

Thanks for sharing. I look forward to doing that sometime.

Would like to do your next trip.
Let me know when if your interested in letting in a new wheeler.
Best, Backlineguy :usa-flag::usa-flag:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Finally had time to really take in pics and story. So much fun was clearly had by all. Great one of Moby with the sunset behind.
I have to say I think the cow teat photo could be one of my all time favorites on this entire website. Literally teared up laughing.

Glad you were able to catch up on the thread and enjoyed it. With any luck, you'll be able to join us on one of these trips :yup:

Where did you get the whiskey wanderlust wayoflife apparel?

Sorry, we made shirts for people attending the trip and they weren't for sale. We might have a few left over if you're interested though but I'm not sure what sizes they are.

It looks like it was a hell of a trip Eddie!!

It really was and can't wait to do it again :yup:

Would like to do your next trip.
Let me know when if your interested in letting in a new wheeler.
Best, Backlineguy :usa-flag::usa-flag:

Sorry, it'd be impossible for us to contact everyone who's expressed interest in joining us on runs like this. If you want to be a part of them, you need to be an active member here and keep an eye out for when trips are posted up.

Zeus

Eddie awesome awesome trip, thanks for sharing :clap2:

I really hope there is a video coming!

Top Bottom