You keep working and paying my retirement!

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Yeah...disrespecting my military service

You are too fucking stupid to see that you are the one disrespecting ALL military service. It's not about you; it's not your world with the rest of us just living in it. You will never understand that point though because you are someone who does things only for yourself...including your military service. Typical self-entitled piece of shit that is ruining our country, service or not.

Journeyman

Please keep on bringing it... well for 15 more minutes then I have to put my daughter to sleep.. we can resume tomorrow I'm sure ya'll will have more to add...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Way to go dad [emoji848] three days of arguing on the INTERNET about jeep parts and your a parent... Seems like your priorities should be somewhere else (wtf dude) grow up!

Joe416

I realize I'm newer here and all but if I had the ability to weld up my own quality parts I would. My father-in-law was an excellent welder and fabricator. He made alot of custom parts for my race car. Some were basic but my turbo header and intercooling piping were made taking design ideas from other companies(no one made parts for my car model). We looked at the better manufacturers so we would know where to reinforce areas for the header.

So his sliders look similar to EVO's. He's not trying to sell them on here.

Looks like an awesome job man. Hope they work out for you.

Sent from my SM-G920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Yeah going after silly grammatical errors and disrespecting my military service is what ya'll have resorted to, that's what makes this priceless..!

Disrespectful to your service?!?! You're just an arrogant freeloader that got called out. But you're too vain to see it. Sad. I'm glad to have many friends and family in the military to know that most do not act like you do.

JMac79

Yeah going after silly grammatical errors and disrespecting my military service is what ya'll have resorted to, that's what makes this priceless..!

I don't think anyone attacked your military service. First, I too am a vet (still active duty) and have been for 19 years now. I have one more year before I am eligible to retire though I may stay in longer. I have deployed to the Middle East 6 times in my career and ultimately I have a wife stick with it the whole time and 3 kids that have made that sacrifice. Because of all the medical issues I am estimating a 60% disability. Obviously it's not as much as yours and I am sure you paid severely for that 100%. We should be proud of our service and not throw out the disability card as it doesn't pertain to this post. Do I have a problem with the sliders? No way to each his or her own. There are only 1% of us that serve in the U.S. and I applaud your service. But represent us well. I didn't agree with others comments but that is the beauty of it all. We can have different views on things and that's great. As I near retirement I am one class shy of Bachelors Deg completion and will start my Masters degree soon after. I work hard for what I have and how I want to provide for my family. So please don't throw out the keep working and pay my retirement. We say things when we are pissed and I get it, just remember who you represent.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I don't think anyone attacked your military service. First, I too am a vet (still active duty) and have been for 19 years now. I have one more year before I am eligible to retire though I may stay in longer. I have deployed to the Middle East 6 times in my career and ultimately I have a wife stick with it the whole time and 3 kids that have made that sacrifice. Because of all the medical issues I am estimating a 60% disability. Obviously it's not as much as yours and I am sure you paid severely for that 100%. We should be proud of our service and not throw out the disability card as it doesn't pertain to this post. Do I have a problem with the sliders? No way to each his or her own. There are only 1% of us that serve in the U.S. and I applaud your service. But represent us well. I didn't agree with others comments but that is the beauty of it all. We can have different views on things and that's great. As I near retirement I am one class shy of Bachelors Deg completion and will start my Masters degree soon after. I work hard for what I have and how I want to provide for my family. So please don't throw out the keep working and pay my retirement. We say things when we are pissed and I get it, just remember who you represent.

Bravo

Top Bottom