WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run 2019 - SIGN UP

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I told Tina the other day that since moving up here I’ve had pants on more than I have in the last ten years I think. Lol

I’m getting used to the colder temps.

LOL!! Now that's funny but oh so true. Born and raised in SoCal, I wear pants more now than I ever have I think. But, like you, I think I'm getting used to the cooler weather and now find that 30 with the sun out and no wind to be kind of balmy :crazyeyes:

Summer weather for Eskimos! Lol! 🥳

:cheesy:

Actually, I'm really glad you brought this up and hope others see it as well and remember to pack warm cloths and dress in layers. :yup:

Confirming that I can’t wait for Friday’s run and seeing long lost friends!

Glad you'll be joining us for both runs :thumb:

It’s colder than frozen elf tits here in salt lake as well. I’ll take mid 50’s in the day time for sure. But we’re also getting that wonderful inversion that likes to settle in and choke us all out.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Come on man, gotta get back to your roots, where 35 and sunny in April feels like a mid summer day!

LOL!! I know, right? Could have sworn he was from New York or something :cheesy:

It’s colder than frozen elf tits here in salt lake as well. I’ll take mid 50’s in the day time for sure. But we’re also getting that wonderful inversion that likes to settle in and choke us all out.

What sucks is that I see our temps here in Carson City will get back up into the 50's... when we're down in Vegas. :rolleyes2:

LOL!! I know, right? Could have sworn he was from New York or something :cheesy:

What sucks is that I see our temps here in Carson City will get back up into the 50's... when we're down in Vegas. :rolleyes2:

Then I’m following you guys back home! It’s supposed to stay cold and smoggy for a while. And if it’s like years past, we won’t get to see much of our mountains until mid February even though we live at the base of them.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Then I’m following you guys back home! It’s supposed to stay cold and smoggy for a while. And if it’s like years past, we won’t get to see much of our mountains until mid February even though we live at the base of them.

LOL!! I just checked again and although it's supposed to be in the 50's on Friday, it looks like we're supposed to see snow by Saturday. Crazy Northern Nevada :crazyeyes:

ramin

Eddie and gang;
Sorry, we'll have to back out of this run. Susan's brother and sister passed away within two days of each other last week and we are still grieving. I hope you understand. We were really looking forward to seeing you all but we just don't have the wind in our sails just yet.

Sorry for your loss brother.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
The guy that works for our little town we live in wears shorts 365 days a year, I’ve seen him shoveling sidewalks in 0* or lower temps!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I did that before. My parents got phone calls from school principals back home because I was wearing shorts. They wanted to make sure I wasn’t being neglected. Lol

Would shovel snow and all that in shorts. Only thing I wouldn’t do in shorts was snowblow because it would always blow back and that was cold. Lol

Brute

Hooked
Locked and loaded...leaving 0'dark thirty in the morning from Mercer Island...spending the night in Twin Falls ID...

Attachments

• IMG_3702.jpg
    IMG_3702.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 106

SDG

Caught the Bug
I did that before. My parents got phone calls from school principals back home because I was wearing shorts. They wanted to make sure I wasn’t being neglected. Lol

Would shovel snow and all that in shorts. Only thing I wouldn’t do in shorts was snowblow because it would always blow back and that was cold. Lol

You also wore the same nasty ass hat for the first 3 years I knew you! Perhaps wardrobe choices are not your strong suit! Haha.

Top Bottom