Tj

WJCO

Meme King
Not blowing at all. It never made any sound like it might be about to lock up or going bad.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Put direct power and ground to the blower motor. If it works, then the motor is fine and you've got a circuit issue. If it doesn't work, then it's a bad motor. Also make sure it isn't seized from leaves or dead mice, etc.

eatinbiskit

Put direct power and ground to the blower motor. If it works, then the motor is fine and you've got a circuit issue. If it doesn't work, then it's a bad motor. Also make sure it isn't seized from leaves or dead mice, etc.

Thanks. Just hooked it to power and motor is good. Cleaned minimal debris.

Is there a relay or something I need to look for. I just printed off a schematic and it shows a fuse or something close to hvac right of center.

WJCO

Meme King
Thanks. Just hooked it to power and motor is good. Cleaned minimal debris.

Is there a relay or something I need to look for. I just printed off a schematic and it shows a fuse or something close to hvac right of center.

Hard to say but there very well could be something there. The first thing I would do is check that the ground wire is good. Then check the power wire and work backwards to see where power is lost (if that's the wire that's open).

Top Bottom