Everyone knows Eddie is the biggest tool in the industry - MOTOBILT

MTG

Caught the Bug
Well that's 7 minutes of my life I won't get back. They lost all credibility before they even posted simply because they live in the south, particularly Alabama.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

bholder817

The way I see it is they came on here to discredit Longarm. Figure if they make him question what he said then it was false in the first place. I am guessing they are trying to silence any bad press. Plus they may have never sold any of these supposed bumpers but what about all the beta testers using the equipment.

jagrubb99

Well that's 7 minutes of my life I won't get back. They lost all credibility before they even posted simply because they live in the south, particularly Alabama.

Well I know it isnt something in the water here because I've been drinking it for way too long. Must have something to do with all the cousins.

longarmwj

The way I see it is they came on here to discredit Longarm. Figure if they make him question what he said then it was false in the first place. I am guessing they are trying to silence any bad press. Plus they may have never sold any of these supposed bumpers but what about all the beta testers using the equipment.

See that thought ran through my mind. "What if it was a prototype and not one that's been sold". That would also explain why he specifically asked about a certain Jeep. Makes ya wonder.

And I gave them what they asked for. I said I COULD have been lied to or misled or whatever the case may be. Yet they still went after me. Oh well, I got Jeep parts in the mail and threw down a few beers so tonight's a good night!

Also I find it funny that they're flaunting their social media like count. Just because a lot of people follow you doesn't mean you're shit. Hitler had millions Jesus had 12. Quality, not quantity and I would throw back beers with the Wayalife members way before I would with the Motobilt crew.

WJCO

Meme King
Just because a lot of people follow you doesn't mean you're shit. Hitler had millions Jesus had 12. Quality, not quantity and I would throw back beers with the Wayalife members way before I would with the Motobilt crew.

Well said. :thumb:

longarmwj

I posted this in the other thread and I'll post it here as well since it is a branch off of the original topic.

So I spoke with Tommy (literally over the phone). Here is what was said:

While the bolt on mounts that I screenshot have not sold any units, they do make a weld on d-ring. Shown below:

It's looking like that could be the culprit, as he stated they sell a "shit ton of those things". So if that is the case, I do apologize for accidentally screen-shotting the wrong product. This isn't me backing down or taking sides, this is simply me being a man of my word and admitting that I very well could have informed y'all of the wrong mount, and for that I apologize.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I posted this in the other thread and I'll post it here as well since it is a branch off of the original topic.

So I spoke with Tommy (literally over the phone). Here is what was said:

While the bolt on mounts that I screenshot have not sold any units, they do make a weld on d-ring. Shown below:

It's looking like that could be the culprit, as he stated they sell a "shit ton of those things". So if that is the case, I do apologize for accidentally screen-shotting the wrong product. This isn't me backing down or taking sides, this is simply me being a man of my word and admitting that I very well could have informed y'all of the wrong mount, and for that I apologize.

Saw your other post and being that you posted up here as well, allow me to do the same.

Why you bothered to talk to this Tommy boy at all is beyond me. Not like you were obligated to do so and certainly not like you did anything wrong other than state what you saw and was told. If in fact they really do sell a "shit ton of those things", all they would've needed to do is say as much, from the get go and noted that that might have been what you saw. If they had, NONE of this stupidness would have occurred. In fact, I'm truly dumbfounded as to why they didn't say as much when they were being tagged on all their social media sites or when they sent in their fanboys to troll us or even when they purposefully broke our rules to "set the record straight" this morning. No matter, I'm infinitely glad all this happened because now I know who this company is, the kind of people they employ, who their fans are and why I would never want to buy or recommend anything from them.

longarmwj

Saw your other post and being that you posted up here as well, allow me to do the same.

Why you bothered to talk to this Tommy boy at all is beyond me. Not like you were obligated to do so and certainly not like you did anything wrong other than state what you saw and was told. If in fact they really do sell a "shit ton of those things", all they would've needed to do is say as much, from the get go and noted that that might have been what you saw. If they had, NONE of this stupidness would have occurred. In fact, I'm truly dumbfounded as to why they didn't say as much when they were being tagged on all their social media sites or when they sent in their fanboys to troll us or even when they purposefully broke our rules to "set the record straight" this morning. No matter, I'm infinitely glad all this happened because now I know who this company is, the kind of people they employ, who their fans are and why I would never want to buy or recommend anything from them.

Of course!!

The reason that I called him actually had to do with his initial response, where he seemed genuinely concerned about the ordeal. And that made me curious, "well lets see what he has to say when I call him and talk to him man to man", especially since all of this stemmed from a comment that I posted. So, I did. While I am not in any way condoning the actions of the people who came here to troll, after talking with Tommy he explained how it made far more sense that it seemed to be the weld on D-ring tab instead of the actual entire assembly they sell, I did feel compelled to let the members here know that I could have made a mistake as to which product it was. (EDIT: he mentioned to me that he understood how that product could fail, and he said the situation sounds like that kind of failure) That's really all there is to the conversation me and him had.

Again, I don't condone the actions, but I did want to clarify any misunderstanding as to which product it was just for the integrity of the members here on the forum! :thumb:

Last edited:

onbelay

Every company has a good reputation with their fan base and when it comes to shops, that tends to be regional. Since you seem to be out of the loop and didn't bother to find out what happened before giving your 2¢, this all started because hhunter050 decided to stir the pot with an old post that longarmwj some time ago. hhunter050's buddies started to chime in for the purpose of trolling him and the posts got moved into the Infirmary sub-forum. Being that I don't know this company from Adam, I would have been all to happy to give them the benefit of the doubt but after seeing how they've chosen to deal with this matter, it's hard to see them in a positive light. But hey, that's just me and my 2¢

Just saw this.

Yes, the new accounts, low post accounts, etc., are shady. I think you are on point with this.

Again, not a fan of their products (I am being nice). Fortunately there is a shop up in Birmingham that Mel personally recommended to us before we got that one-way ticket out of So Cal.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, the new accounts, low post accounts, etc., are shady. I think you are on point with this.

Glad to see we can agree on this.

Again, not a fan of their products (I am being nice). Fortunately there is a shop up in Birmingham that Mel personally recommended to us before we got that one-way ticket out of So Cal.

Right, because there's no way Mel couldn't mean well but still be a bad judge in character.

Galahad

She still mad I see. 😂
You are such a cock gobbler Eddie Oohhh. Even ypur own boi's are starting to see you for the douche you are. At any rate....keep up the good work. Love your new Northridge and nitto sponsored videos....oh wait. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom