Where did your Jeep take You this Week?

KaPow

Lol. Unfortunately the blm has sealed the entrances over the last couple years. There were some you could walk right in still. Not that it was a good idea to go in too far, but it was fun to be able to see in a little ways.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
To California from Phoenix and back.

Celebrated anniversary with the wife. Hit up San Diego CA, Laguna Beach, Long Beach and Yucca Valley. Did a little trail riding in Yucca but no pics. First long trip in the Jeep and it did well.

IMG_0133.JPG IMG_0166.JPG IMG_0170.JPG

Mark85383

I'm fortunate enough to live a few miles from a trail known locally as the backway to Crown King. Did the entire ride last Saturday and just a few miles today. Got to say my new Rubicon handles it well.

2017 JKUR

Rich

IMG_4572.JPG IMG_4585.JPG IMG_4588.JPG IMG_4589.JPG IMG_4594.JPG IMG_4596.JPG IMG_4597.JPG IMG_4600.JPG IMG_4601.JPG IMG_4602.JPG

St. George, Utah:

Spent Wednesday afternoon on the BLM trails south of Sand Hollow State Park, east of St. George. The trails are accessible from Utah Highway 7, Southern Parkway, at Warner Valley Road from the south, or Long Valley Road and Warner Draw Road from the north. Had a lot of fun, without being too far away from civilization!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom