Tube bumper d ring mounts

Abntroop

Jacking it up from the bumper does not show how strong a bumper is.

Slowly pulling a Jeep up a hill with a truck does not replicate an offroad recovery. The forces are not anywhere near that of having to actually pull somebody out of a hole or off a rock. It’s more of a yank then a tug.

I truly am concerned for anybody that every wheels with you because that is going to kill somebody and two idiotic tests do not prove that your “idea” works.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

This [emoji1318]

ZachJKUR

Wow did not know that you boys know everything about anything forces and all I got stuck in a mud hole in my k10 6 inch lift-with 37 inch tires I got pulled out with regular ole rope. I was buried up to top of diff covers sometimes the force is with you[emoji609]

Wut...stuck at the diffs? I mean if it was high centered I understand but dude...how do you get stuck in mud thats only are the diffs?

Anyways...Rope > chain.
Impulse > a pull up hill.

And these forces they refer too, they're correct. Take it from an engineer. It's not the force that breaks things, it's how quickly it's applied. I can push a car with a pop can on flat land as long as I'm slow enough about it...but I don't plan on replacing my bumper with a pop can.

Sent from my SM-G960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Wow did not know that you boys know everything about anything forces and all I got stuck in a mud hole in my k10 6 inch lift-with 37 inch tires I got pulled out
with regular ole rope. I was buried up to top of diff covers sometimes the force is with you[emoji609]

It still doesn't make it safe!!!! And if you use it to pull yourself out of the mud it won't last the afternoon. It's an idea, But a horrible idea.

longarmwj

I literally just noticed....why the hell was this posted under "write ups". Since when does the write up section outline how to commit murder?

Sharkey

Word Ninja
There are brief moments every day where I blissfully convince myself that the human race is going to be ok...then, without fail, I see/hear/read something that snaps me back into the reality that humans share more than 60% of their DNA with bananas.

longarmwj

There are brief moments every day where I blissfully convince myself that the human race is going to be ok...then, without fail, I see/hear/read something that snaps me back into the reality that humans share more than 60% of their DNA with bananas.

LMFAO!! Accurate :cheesy:

Hillbilly

I’m 63 years old done more in cars and trucks jeeps than any u young bloods with your fancy rigs your paying on or with family money never see no mud
Or rock Know everything about anything got all the answers bout everything
Don’t hate if you can’t relate I once took a Buick 225 Electra up and down tray mountain u boys go on and exist in fear of this and that you truly never lived u stupid little pussies come on down to my neck of woods show u how it’s done

longarmwj

I’m 63 years old done more in cars and trucks jeeps than any u young bloods with your fancy rigs your paying on or with family money never see no mud
Or rock Know everything about anything got all the answers bout everything
Don’t hate if you can’t relate I once took a Buick 225 Electra up and down tray mountain u boys go on and exist in fear of this and that you truly never lived u stupid little pussies come on down to my neck of woods show u how it’s done

I am in your neck of the woods jack wagon. Trey mountain is literally a dirt road. Here, here’s a picture of my Jeep on it. A Prius could make it up. That isn’t an accomplishment. Bragging about going up trey mountain is like bragging about losing your virginity only to find out it was to a flesh light.
IMG_0094.JPG

We can’t relate, because unlike you we actually rock crawl here instead of go down dirt roads and try to kill people with unsafe recovery points. Pretty sure the trails that people on this forum do would make you shit yourself. I am down in “your neck of the woods”. I know how it’s done. Look, here’s my family money still making payments fancy rig not seeing mud wheeling down south, showing you how it’s done. Or whatever your hillbilly verbiage is.
IMG_3243.jpg
IMG_5941.jpg
IMG_5925.jpg
IMG_5933.jpg

Top Bottom