Random Photos

jdofmemi

View attachment 323123 I guess the zone shocks broke him an he couldnt get the 5th wheel tire combo to go with the it ..

Sent from my SM-G892A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nice! Not

If I was him, I would leave the spare in the garage and run without. Not like it will do much anyway. Such a big difference in size the Jeep might go into limp mode.

Like the saying, better to be quiet and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Well, some days I should listen to that saying too

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
Nice! Not

If I was him, I would leave the spare in the garage and run without. Not like it will do much anyway. Such a big difference in size the Jeep might go into limp mode.

Like the saying, better to be quiet and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Well, some days I should listen to that saying too
Lol true ... I see alot of em like this around this area .. stock spares with skateboard look to em mainly .. it's a good mix on the lifted ones of no spare or having it ..

WJCO

Meme King
Working on my J10 model. They put a lot of detail into the engine on this one. The shock color was recommended to be yellow. Bilsteins maybe?

DSC02079.jpg

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
20190320_121252.jpg wonder how long that's been hidin in there ...
. 20190320_143059.jpg prolly should be in the kill it with fire due to those wheels but the color was decent .....
. 20190320_112147.jpg prolly would have been sweeter if it was lifted a bit but I hadn't seen one roamin this area before ..

nbunga

Caught the Bug
IMG_0438.jpg

Dealer had just gotten a few of this color in. Can’t remember what the color name was. It’s not even an option on the build website that I see. Not for me but it’s a pretty color.

Top Bottom