Random Photos

Brute

Hooked
Yep, at work. I was pulling in and noticed something funny. We have some serious pranksters so I thought maybe that’s what it was. Nope, real deal. [emoji23]

I did plant an animal in the engine bay of a jerk once many years ago...I was walking to my truck after diving and this idiot backed into my truck...got out, looked at me and didn’t say a word...just started walking to the waters edge. I grabbed an octopus from my stringer and stuffed it into his engine from underneath...I knew who this jerk was, and I was told later by someone that it stank pretty bad for a couple weeks...

USMC Wrangler

I did plant an animal in the engine bay of a jerk once many years ago...I was walking to my truck after diving and this idiot backed into my truck...got out, looked at me and didn’t say a word...just started walking to the waters edge. I grabbed an octopus from my stringer and stuffed it into his engine from underneath...I knew who this jerk was, and I was told later by someone that it stank pretty bad for a couple weeks...

That...is...BADASS! [emoji23]

RCVRY

In junior high I put a dead bird in a girls backpack. She was a true to life bitch.
Yeah I got in a LOT of trouble for that one.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

RCVRY

IMG_1320.JPG Broken frame of a Miller welder. Would you believe they want $1000 to replace the frame when a new welder costs around $3500?!!

I’ll make a new frame, thanks.

RCVRY

57558616186__437037DA-CEF6-4092-A2BE-8E5997409E27.jpg best damn socks I’ve ever had. I really like good socks. Soft as butter after several washes. Cloud line is the brand. Bought them on amazon.

Last edited:
Top Bottom