Sale Thread - Parts, Tools, Trips, ANYTHING

Napalm

they are on south congress. of course they have antigun signs at the facility... the major presidents, high profile government people, etc convoy right in front of the building when visiting Austin... I'm sure this has little to nothing to do with Yeti, but more so the location of the facility, and all the new California liberals bitching about how "cooking BBQ stinks up the city and should be banned and guns are scary too"...

View attachment 252819

I'll take a BBQ smelling city over no BBQ any day! Apparently, they've never had Hard 8 BBQ. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
they are on south congress. of course they have antigun signs at the facility... the major presidents, high profile government people, etc convoy right in front of the building when visiting Austin... I'm sure this has little to nothing to do with Yeti, but more so the location of the facility, and all the new California liberals bitching about how "cooking BBQ stinks up the city and should be banned and guns are scary too"...

View attachment 252819

Ha ha!

aermotor

Looks like there is 1 Warn Zeon 10 available from an Amazon seller for $100 off right now (used to be 4). I've heard Warn might not honor the additional $100 rebate since it's sold at less than retail, but seems worth a shot. Still a good deal. I just bought one or I would have.

http://a.co/arwr5o3

71tfr8oWDhL._SL1500_.png

notnalc68

Looks like there is 1 Warn Zeon 10 available from an Amazon seller for $100 off right now (used to be 4). I've heard Warn might not honor the additional $100 rebate since it's sold at less than retail, but seems worth a shot. Still a good deal. I just bought one or I would have.

http://a.co/arwr5o3

View attachment 253986

You need to make sure you can get the rebate, using Amazon.

aermotor

You need to make sure you can get the rebate, using Amazon.

Sure. But you're already getting the rebate and free shipping without having to do anything is my point. If you happen to get it on top, well, there's some extra. Also, the rebate form does not say anything in the fine details about authorized dealer, how much you have to pay etc. to receive the rebate. Doesn't mean Warn won't screw you over though.

notnalc68

Sure. But you're already getting the rebate and free shipping without having to do anything is my point. If you happen to get it on top, well, there's some extra. Also, the rebate form does not say anything in the fine details about authorized dealer, how much you have to pay etc. to receive the rebate. Doesn't mean Warn won't screw you over though.

I get it. I bought an M8000, on Amazon, once. It was cheap enough, I didn't care about the rebate.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Dynatrac d60s in Reno. Decent price. A lot of work to re set up the suspension.

https://reno.craigslist.org/pts/6067444075.html

That's what I was thinking. Plus I looked up the price and it's 12,500 now compared to the 14k he paid.

First it's a good price then it's not after someone tells you it's not? Lol

Top Bottom