Toaster Jeep Rescue/Naches Trail

robx251

Caught the Bug
Those things are basically Fiat 500's, no?

According to Car and Driver the fiat brother is the 500x.

2016 JK Rubicon
35-12.5 R17 Radar Renegade R7 MT
2.5 budget boost
10k Winch/stubby bumper
Trucklites
TYT9800 / Pro510XL
KC1IMA

rl206

IMG_4395.jpg
This is from when I was up running a portion of the Naches and dinking around. Snow was lower than I expected so was just exploring. I was rolling solo on a weekday and came across this guy. Literally had nothing in the car, wearing tennis shoes, and t-shirt. No cell service and was far enough back he’d probably had been there awhile

Brute

Hooked
View attachment 312466
This is from when I was up running a portion of the Naches and dinking around. Snow was lower than I expected so was just exploring. I was rolling solo on a weekday and came across this guy. Literally had nothing in the car, wearing tennis shoes, and t-shirt. No cell service and was far enough back he’d probably had been there awhile

That could have ended badly

jdofmemi

That could have ended badly

People are idiots.

When I was young and dumb, I used to take my car places like that, but I was at least prepared. I had Carharts, boots, gloves, extra clothes, blankets, food, tire chains, recovery gear, a shovel, pick, and a High Lift.

I got stuck, but always got myself out and home.

I really started seeing stupid when I moved to California. Just like the guy above, summer clothes, street tires, zero supplies of any kind, and stuck in a snowbank as far up the mountain as they could make it. 🤯

Top Bottom