NFL 2017 Whos your team

Brute

Hooked
Cleveland and Tampa should be a breeze, Rodgers is back from Carolina on and I could see a win against Carolina and Detroit but not against Minnesota. I say wild card because it would be Gb or Seattle and the pack beat Seattle so they would get priority assuming they win four of the next five. Realistically it can be done but I can see them finding a way to screw it up.

Sent from my Life One X2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

It'll be a tough road...I don't see any NFC wildcard team with less than 9 wins...

Brute

Hooked
Hard to believe with the crappy season the Raiders have had so far...and only 1 game behind division leader KC which is imploding at the moment...

JAGS

Hooked
And we play the Giants w/o Manning and at home! I’m hopefull

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

If they couldn't take care of the giants, with manning and away, then they shouldn't be in the NFL. But then, this is the raiders we are talking about, right. Team of false hopes and crushed dreams since....seems like forever. Lol.

pop2tu

If they couldn't take care of the giants, with manning and away, then they shouldn't be in the NFL. But then, this is the raiders we are talking about, right. Team of false hopes and crushed dreams since....seems like forever. Lol.

So right you are! Lol

Brute

Hooked

Hope Springs Eternal...

Brute

Hooked
If we can win three of the last four, including beating the Chiefs in KC and the Bolts in LA (I'm getting tics to that game as I post this)...we win the division...I don't think we have a chance to beat the Eagles on the road

Brute

Hooked
Cleveland and Tampa should be a breeze, Rodgers is back from Carolina on and I could see a win against Carolina and Detroit but not against Minnesota. I say wild card because it would be Gb or Seattle and the pack beat Seattle so they would get priority assuming they win four of the next five. Realistically it can be done but I can see them finding a way to screw it up.

TB gave the Pack all they could handle at Lambeau...great ending and win for the Pack...if Rodgers comes back next week, they could make it interesting...

RazerX

TB gave the Pack all they could handle at Lambeau...great ending and win for the Pack...if Rodgers comes back next week, they could make it interesting...

He can't return until December 17th, there is a two week "cooling off" period for players reactivated off of the injured reserve list.

pop2tu

If we can win three of the last four, including beating the Chiefs in KC and the Bolts in LA (I'm getting tics to that game as I post this)...we win the division...I don't think we have a chance to beat the Eagles on the road

I think we have a good chance at KC. I’m more worried about the bolts they are starting to come together

bill.turner

Dang, way to kick a Browns fan when we’re down.

bill.turner

I am old enough to remember the 1964 championship. The last time we were competitive is when Kosar was there and they were playing for the AFC championship. It all went downhill after that. Jim Brown was a beast for the Browns

Ddays

Hooked
I am old enough to remember the 1964 championship. The last time we were competitive is when Kosar was there and they were playing for the AFC championship. It all went downhill after that. Jim Brown was a beast for the Browns

Jim Brown was the original Beastmode. Ali claimed he was a baaaad man, but Jim Brown was badder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wY5W3ccIFsY

Here we go steelers here we go our defense is ready for Brady this time around

You mean the one that lost their #1 cornerback a couple weeks ago? Or the one that just lost their signal caller on D who happened to be their #1 tackler? The one that started Cody Sensebaugh at corner last week but sucked donkey dicks so bad in the first half that he got benched for a rookie CB? Or the one that just signed a backup LB literally off the street
this week that they had cut last year(Sean Spence)? I dunno man, I don't share all of your optimism. I really hope it'll be a good game. Don't forget we have to play Baltimore Sunday and there could be some additional injuries to deal with after that brawl.

Last edited:

Brute

Hooked

My dad was on the o-line at Syracuse '54-'55...not only was Jim Brown a beast in the backfield, but was an incredible lacrosse player, winning more national championships than in football....and of course my dad was a big Browns fan because of Jim, which made me a fan of another team as I was growing up...my dad loved the "3 yards and a cloud of dust" play, but not me...I started rooting for an AFL team that like throwing the long ball...and I've been a Raiders fan for 50 years since.

Top Bottom