SoCal Group

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
Cool video, thanks for sharing...

I’ve only ever done Gold Mtn up there. I need to branch out soon.

so far, I've enjoyed all the trails

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Looks like you guys had a great time! Cool video, thx for posting! What day are you thinking for Anzo?

thanks

At this point I'm leaning toward the first weekend in March. I'm hoping someone thats been there before is interested in going... It's nice to have someone that knows the route and Obsticles

fiend

Caught the Bug
Anyone up for an last minute camping trip this weekend? Was thinking maybe Joshua Tree or somewhere in the Mojave.

Would love to but this weekend I’ll be buried in wire, installing my Genesis dual battery set up, Painless Trail Rocker, and ARB compressor.

You might check out Alabama Hills, just out of Lone Pine. Tons of free camping off Movie Road. Very scenic, with Mt Whitney as your backdrop. I was there last weekend and the weather was perfect.

jesse3638

Hooked
Would love to but this weekend I’ll be buried in wire, installing my Genesis dual battery set up, Painless Trail Rocker, and ARB compressor.

You might check out Alabama Hills, just out of Lone Pine. Tons of free camping off Movie Road. Very scenic, with Mt Whitney as your backdrop. I was there last weekend and the weather was perfect.

I used to camp up there all the time as a kid and actually have a friend who lives there. I love that area. I was thinking of maybe heading up that way too. Not sure yet.

rubiDave

It turns out maybe the second weekend in March is better. I can also go during the week pretty much anytime
I've been anxious to do Pinyon Mt through the squeeze, heart attack hill. My previous vehicle was too big to pass through the squeeze - one of the reasons I bought a Jeep this time.

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
Just thought about going to Mitchell Caverns for the day. I called and they are booked through the end of May. Looks like I'll be waiting on that..haha

AlStew

Just watched Darren and Jake kill it on the winch comp on the JKX! The whole video was awesome and looked like an amazing time wheeling with Loren healy, erik miller, and everyone else!

dillard09

Just watched Darren and Jake kill it on the winch comp on the JKX! The whole video was awesome and looked like an amazing time wheeling with Loren healy, erik miller, and everyone else!
Thanks! It was a blast out there. Thanks to Darren for the invite to be copilot for him. I had such a blast. All the guys were pretty cool on it. I do have to say Eric Miller and Chris Durham were both awesome.
Got to meet 2 new SoCal wheeling buddies in Kevin (kpig) and Marshall. And many more from across the state's like George (Thanos) down in Texas and his copilot Chuck. Chuck has one badass TJ on 42"pitbulls.
Did miss one friend (Tgoss)that was invited that didn't get to go due to engine troubles.
I know Darren won't see this on here now but if it wasn't for WAL I wouldn't have meet Darren and had the opportunity to be there. Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom