Our trip through the Mojave.

black pearl

Hooked
That looks like a bucket list trip for sure...
It is! I’m definitely going back!

Very cool, thanks for sharing...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Glad you enjoyed 🤙

What a great trip and to spend time with your family like that is priceless! The pictures are amazing, thanks for taking us along

Thank you! 🤙
It was a blast and so happy my daughter loves wheeling and camping. A really great way to spend family time.

black pearl

Hooked
Looks like a great trip...and decent weather
It was great weather! About 70 during the day. Friday night was a little cool, but not to bad.

Awesome pictures man! Thanks for sharing them!
Thank you! It’s fun sharing adventures.
Looks great. Brought back memories of my Mojave Road trip a few years ago.

Great to refresh the memory, on how fun it is. Maybe another trip is in your future [emoji12]

Abntroop

Thank you for sharing! That has been a bucket list trip for us for years! Great pictures, love trips like this. They have a way of pulling us away from all the bs and distractions we are all constantly bombarded with and reminding us of what really matters in life. Love those quiet moments and some adventure.

black pearl

Hooked
Thank you for sharing! That has been a bucket list trip for us for years! Great pictures, love trips like this. They have a way of pulling us away from all the bs and distractions we are all constantly bombarded with and reminding us of what really matters in life. Love those quiet moments and some adventure.

It’s definitely a good one to hit. Some amazing scenery and fantastic side trips. Being out in areas like that make me feel at peace with myself and life. Got to get out and recharge every now and again.
Glad you enjoyed the photos 🤙

wibornz

Great pics, Very cool that your doing this with your father in-law, but the coolest thing is you took your kid with you. There is nothing more important in my eyes than showing your kids that the world is bigger than their home town. She will most likely remember this trip forever and someday thank you for taking her traveling with you.

This is how dads make cool kids.

black pearl

Hooked
Great pics i love that trail.
Thank you!
It is a really memorable trail with its scenery.

Great pics, Very cool that your doing this with your father in-law, but the coolest thing is you took your kid with you. There is nothing more important in my eyes than showing your kids that the world is bigger than their home town. She will most likely remember this trip forever and someday thank you for taking her traveling with you.

This is how dads make cool kids.
Thank you! [emoji4]

She is my wheeling buddy. As soon as my wife gave me the go ahead. I started taking her on all the wheeling trips. Her first time was a local OHV area, on her second birthday. Since then she’s been to the rubicon, Death Valley, moab, Mojave and many more. It’s fun showing her a world some kids don’t even know exist. She loves it. She calls it rocking and always ask when the next trip is.

Top Bottom