Is it me or

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws. You are also acknowledging that you have read the term and conditions outlined above carefully and agree to abide by them.

Three responses to mine, by long time forum members.... or moderators, to my post simply agreeing to another members post. I didn't say I was in agreement with the OP.

Followed by the line in the forum rules, about offensive messages.

Eddie.... What say you?

Kuboske.

The reply you were looking for was two paragraphs above the one you quoted.

“You understand that the owners of WAYALIFE.com reserves the unconditional right to make changes to any and all forum Rules and/or Guidelines (including those created for special events and/or giveaways) at any time and without any prior notice.”

The rules also list out the definition of a “troll”. You should probably read too. And while you are at it, there is a Log Out button. Use it and don’t log back in.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Noble Woodsman

"Are you fucking kidding me? You're proposing that Eddie remove his friends as the moderators? I'm sure he'll get right on that."

"You don’t like it here, move the fuck on. I can’t believe the amount of old dudes that are such pussies."

"Sounds like the three of you have something in common. Go start your own forum if you don’t like how this one forum treats idiots who don’t follow the rules and then cry when they get called out.

As for Eddie purging the moderators here, that just proves how much of a turd sucking fuck bucket you are along with the other two especially the OP. I guess 41 years in truck stop bathrooms has fucked your ability to think before you say stupid shit."

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws. You are also acknowledging that you have read the term and conditions outlined above carefully and agree to abide by them.

Three responses to mine, by long time forum members.... or moderators, to my post simply agreeing to another members post. I didn't say I was in agreement with the OP.

Followed by the line in the forum rules, about offensive messages.

Eddie.... What say you?

Kuboske.

This is what i am confused about too. Don't many of the posts jn this thread alone qualify as "vulgar", "hateful", and threatening"?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

fiend

Caught the Bug
Send a PM to the forum owner with all your suggestions about how to improve things around here. If your message is ignored or you get a thanks but no thanks, you can assume the owner likes things the way they are. At that point, adapt or move on.

Noble Woodsman

Send a PM to the forum owner with all your suggestions about how to improve things around here. If your message is ignored or you get a thanks but no thanks, you can assume the owner likes things the way they are. At that point, adapt or move on.

Good idea. Will do. BTW, i'm not trying to make suggestions, just trying to understand the boundaries.

jdofmemi

Damn, I went wheeling and look at all the shit I missed.

This sure did blow up.

Fiend said it best, learn to adapt, or log out and move on.

If you find things you don't like, those are the choices.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Dear Eddie,

After ten years of moderating your forums, apparently I don’t know what I’m doing, have no spine, am two-faced, and just generally suck. If you don’t believe me, please ask Bukake and IBLEWoutdoorsmen (they sound like quite the dynamic duo.)

Sincerely,

Sharkey

Brute

Hooked
Dear Eddie,

After ten years of moderating your forums, apparently I don’t know what I’m doing, have no spine, am two-faced, and just generally suck. If you don’t believe me, please ask Bukake and IBLEWoutdoorsmen (they sound like quite the dynamic duo.)

Sincerely,

Sharkey

Do the noble thing...harikari...preferably with a semifloat axle shaft...and try not to cuss whilst doing it...

Kuboske

Re-read my posts, guys. I've posted nothing rude, vulgar, or offensive. I've stated that I don't agree with the OP. I simply agreed with a post by a fellow member, Noble Woodsman.
I've stated how much I enjoy Eddie and Cindy's, video adventures. For many years.
I've stated my respect for Mel, and, in other post's my thoughts on how good his products are.
I always enjoyed the funny regular guys, and Gals on the Wayalife videos. Like Randy, (who has been on every JK Adventure), for example, and the Discount Tire guy... and others.
For that, I've been jumped on by self-proclaimed, "friends", of Eddie...
I'll stay on here until Eddie asks me to leave his house. If and when... I will leave. I have respect for him.

Kuboske.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Re-read my posts, guys. I've posted nothing rude, vulgar, or offensive. I've stated that I don't agree with the OP. I simply agreed with a post by a fellow member, Noble Woodsman.
I've stated how much I enjoy Eddie and Cindy's, video adventures. For many years.
I've stated my respect for Mel, and, in other post's my thoughts on how good his products are.
I always enjoyed the funny regular guys, and Gals on the Wayalife videos. Like Randy, (who has been on every JK Adventure), for example, and the Discount Tire guy... and others.
For that, I've been jumped on by self-proclaimed, "friends", of Eddie...
I'll stay on here until Eddie asks me to leave his house. If and when... I will leave. I have respect for him.

Kuboske.

Are you trying to name drop? What does Mel, Randy or the “discount tire guy” have to do with any of this? You are the one with the problem, not anyone else.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
The difference is in the moderators. It's a different class of people.
I think Eddie and Cindy need to purge the Moderators list here and start anew.

If you feel we (the moderators around here) are too abrasive or rough, then leave. Nobody is making, much less asking, you to stay. This obviously isn’t the place for you. It sounds like you are more well-suited for a magazine subscription anyway.

Brute

Hooked
If you feel we (the moderators around here) are too abrasive or rough, then leave. Nobody is making, much less asking, you to stay. This obviously isn’t the place for you. It sounds like you are more well-suited for a magazine subscription anyway.

So, are you saying no to harikari?...

MericaMade

Good idea. Will do. BTW, i'm not trying to make suggestions, just trying to understand the boundaries.

There are alot of other jeeps forums out there that might suit you better ya know. Trying to change something that has proven to work because you dont understand the dynamics around here is asinine. Spend more time reading and searching if you want to understand the boundaries. I for one love how real the mods keep it around here.

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked

In words that the IBEW dumbass can understand: First year apprentices don't come onto a jobsite and start talking shit to the Foreman and Journeymen. Don't think that scenario is gonna play out very well.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - I don't think it's any secret how busy I've been lately and because of it, I tend to steer clear of threads like this as they only prove to be a distraction. However, I've had a few people tell me that I needed to give it a look and all I can say is, not really. Give it a quick glance is all that I needed to see it was a waste of my time and for that, I'm sorry if I'm missing some key details as to what all the hubbub was all about.

I will say one thing though, the moderators here are close and personal friends of mine. They aren't going anywhere. :cool:

Top Bottom