WTB: license plate relocation

GraniteCrystal

Looking to move the license plate to the spare tire. $100 seems like way too much for one of these. Thought I'd see if anyone had one lying around.

I like this one the most

platebracket.jpg

but open to other options. Thanks!

benatc1

Hooked
I have the jks one, still in box, opened but not installed cause I went a different direction. let me check to be sure everything is still there when I get home. I'll just send it to you if you want it. think I only paid like 40 for it

Sent from my SM-G928V using WAYALIFE mobile app

GraniteCrystal

If no one ends up having one, JKS has a cheaper option for around 50. I was just looking at it the other day. I decided against it just because of how much time I spend building mine into my carrier, but it may be worth looking at:

http://www.quadratec.com/products/16156_1011.htm?gclid=COXU95-YjtICFVOewAodS8MFbQ

I have the jks one, still in box, opened but not installed cause I went a different direction. let me check to be sure everything is still there when I get home. I'll just send it to you if you want it. think I only paid like 40 for it

That would be awesome! Same one WJCO linked? When I looked at that one, I couldn't tell if it had a 3rd brake light or not. Not required in Colorado so not a deal breaker though. Any idea why it's half the police of the RH? Only things that jumped out to me were the 3rd break light thing and maybe it didn't come with the wiring harness and you just splice wires together instead or something.

benatc1

Hooked
That would be awesome! Same one WJCO linked? When I looked at that one, I couldn't tell if it had a 3rd brake light or not. Not required in Colorado so not a deal breaker though. Any idea why it's half the police of the RH? Only things that jumped out to me were the 3rd break light thing and maybe it didn't come with the wiring harness and you just splice wires together instead or something.
let me look at it tonight and I'll post some pics, I have no use for it so it's yours if you want it. I think I opened the box but ever really pulled it out

benatc1

Hooked
here is what it looks like, appears to have license plate light but no 3rd brake light. if you'll use it just PM me your info and I'll get it sent out in the next day or 2 20170213_184435.jpg 20170213_184445.jpg

Top Bottom