Building the Grendel

TheGrendel

doing a little priming and painting.

egUn8De.jpg

TheGrendel

took a little time away from the Jeep this weekend to continue working on getting our new house set up.

Super excited to finally have my own proper media room. it's been a dream for many years.

qSfQpTl.jpg

OIvqGyw.jpg

i also met iRonin this weekend and picked up his ATX slabs since he's moving on to full floaters. still haven't decided if i will do the install myself or save the time and hassle and pay to have it done.

WSlVftl.jpg

lastly, i finally got back at work on my rocker skins. finally figured out a plan of action thanks to a number of helpful tips on this site. made some progress. the one closes to the front is jacked up. not sure if i will drill it out or leave it. we'll see how everything else holds.

XlaKj9N.jpg

Ddays

Hooked
i also met iRonin this weekend and picked up his ATX slabs since he's moving on to full floaters. still haven't decided if i will do the install myself or save the time and hassle and pay to have it done.

View attachment 296170

I'm assuming you're talking about mounting the tires? I would take the time and learn to do it myself.
1) Unless you already have someone in mind that will do the install, good luck finding someplace that actually will.
2) If you ever have an issue with tires, virtually every shop will get T-Rex arms if you ask them to change a tire or perform service on them.
3) Peace of mind that if you ever do need to do anything with them you are actually familiar with them and how they go together.
4) its a great time to spend with 5 tires, 5 wheels, and a 6-pack of your favorite brew :thumb:

Just my :twocents:

TheGrendel

I'm assuming you're talking about mounting the tires? I would take the time and learn to do it myself.
1) Unless you already have someone in mind that will do the install, good luck finding someplace that actually will.
2) If you ever have an issue with tires, virtually every shop will get T-Rex arms if you ask them to change a tire or perform service on them.
3) Peace of mind that if you ever do need to do anything with them you are actually familiar with them and how they go together.
4) its a great time to spend with 5 tires, 5 wheels, and a 6-pack of your favorite brew :thumb:

Just my :twocents:

that's currently a problem with all of my projects. i gave up alcohol for lent. :banghead:

Top Bottom