Facebook Fanpage Post for Me From Tackerdown

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
And what happened with army vets. The guy made homemade wayalife stickers. Just wondering if some one could explain the situation

In short, he set a challenge and said he would leave for good if he lost. He saw he was losing changed his challenge and denied it and changed his story. Got called out on it, didn't like it, went off the deep end because he couldn't be a man and leave. Now he logs on every once in a while thus proving the fact the he is not a man.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
And what happened with army vets. The guy made homemade wayalife stickers. Just wondering if some one could explain the situation

Probably the best thing you can do is ask him yourself as none of it made sense to me. Certainly, none of this had to happen or at least, not in my opinion. The way I saw things, he's an overly sensitive guy who just couldn't get himself to leave the forum like he said he would OR, swallow his pride and admit that maybe he made a mistake.

David1tontj

Fixed! You where so close that time Brankz!

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nothing, we just have way too many haters trying to break this family AKA Wayalife

Fixed it for both of you.

Edit: I should've read the whole thread before correcting! Haha. 😁

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Last edited:

1BAMFR

I am not 100% clear on what went down but I can tell you that I have wheeled with Tackerdown and he's a great guy and is a true Jeeper!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I am not 100% clear on what went down but I can tell you that I have wheeled with Tackerdown and he's a great guy and is a true Jeeper!

Well, it's all on the forum for you to see, not sure how things could be any clearer than that. Being that I don't know him from Adam, I can't say one way or another what kind of guy he is and certainly don't know what it means to be a true Jeeper but, I can tell you is that he could have just left well enough alone but chose not to. He could have just left with his friend but didn't.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Funny, I just realized that I left up his post on our FB page and now see that his friends are coming to support him - how sweet. :blush:

attachment.jpg

So that it's clear, I couldn't care less what any of you think about this guy or of me for that matter. Anytime any of you no longer like it here, please man up and just leave.

1BAMFR

Well, it's all on the forum for you to see, not sure how things could be any clearer than that. Being that I don't know him from Adam, I can't say one way or another what kind of guy he is and certainly don't know what it means to be a true Jeeper but, I can tell you is that he could have just left well enough alone but chose not to. He could have just left with his friend but didn't.

Eddie, I will search around to find out what happened. Sounds like some serious stuff.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Eddie, I will search around to find out what happened. Sounds like some serious stuff.

"Serious stuff"? Not hardly. In a nutshell, this is all about his butthurt friend Army_Vet and choosing to be butthurt for him after he was gone. Being that he couldn't leave well enough alone, I showed him the door.

So that you don't have to look to hard:

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?15347-Thanks-to-our-female-Veterans
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?14832-What-ATTRACTED-you-to-Wayalife
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?14783-Drama-drama-drama

There were so many threads that Army_Vet got his toes stepped on but, I tried as hard as I could to stay out of them. These were the last few that I could think of off the top of my head.

Top Bottom