The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! I honestly don't know what it is about grown men who feel the need to chime in on YouTube just to bitch about a video they didn't have to pay a dime to see. Here's a couple of comments left by a Harvey Melcher and a Bob Valdez.

Harvey-Melcher.jpg

Bob-Valdez.jpg

jesse3638

Hooked
LOL!! I honestly don't know what it is about grown men who feel the need to chime in on YouTube just to bitch about a video they didn't have to pay a dime to see. Here's a couple of comments left by a Harvey Melcher and a Bob Valdez.

View attachment 304302

View attachment 304303

Who has the time to worry about that. I know I can reach across the desk and turn it down or off if I don't like the sound of what ever I chose to watch on youtube, not bitch at the author about it. Social media really has everyone thinking their opinion matters and people need to do as they say. I thought that video was awesome, as always.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Who has the time to worry about that. I know I can reach across the desk and turn it down or off if I don't like the sound of what ever I chose to watch on youtube, not bitch at the author about it. Social media really has everyone thinking their opinion matters and people need to do as they say. I thought that video was awesome, as always.

It really is crazy how social media has so dramatically changed the way people behave... or, at least behind a computer screen anyway. :rolleyes2:

My apologies Eddie but I don’t remember you even being in the video, just one very badass Jeep.

:cheesy: Exactly!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here's another good one that I just got from a Stephen Coffman. Who knew a DIY oil change video could get someone's panties so much in a bunch. :crazyeyes:

Stephen-Coffman.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, here's another one that I got from a guy who goes by the name, talljeeper. Apparently, we're "retarded" because we "wasted" our "fine Jeeps" wheeling them through a nasty mud hole. :crazyeyes:

talljeeper.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, here's one from a guy who goes by the name teejg. Looking at his YT channel, he's a Corvette guy who wanted to watch our Building of a ProRock 80 video but couldn't due to the music we used in it.

teejg.jpg

And, here's one from a guy who goes by the name "thebozman1000 Ok". Apparently, he thought our most recent Moab video was "really good" but that the "fucking music" we used ruined it. :crazyeyes:

thebozman1000-ok.jpg

TrailHunter

Hooked
The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

Eddie, You should really open a suggestion box before spending hours and hours making your Own videos... [emoji849] What do they think this is.... Burger King?? “Fuck Their Way. “ Lol

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Eddie, You should really open a suggestion box before spending hours and hours making your Own videos... [emoji849] What do they think this is.... Burger King?? “Fuck Their Way. “ Lol

:cheesy: Clearly, I'm doing this all wrong :crazyeyes: :D

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - Here's one that I just got from a DB 007. Apparently, unless you use music in your home movies that sound like his guitar playing, it's annoying and to the point where you have to make sure to say as much on YouTube.

DB007.jpg

Top Bottom